hes home alone when daughter gets period

- you're away on a weekend trip with tara, kat and devyn. colby is alone with your twin 15 year olds, ayla and grayson.

colby ;

"morning grayson." i told my son when he walked down stairs.

"morning dad. i think i'm going over to the webber's for a bit." he told me.

"okay. everyone will be over for dinner at 5 so be back before then." i told him.

"alright, i'll see you in a bit." he told me.

"is your sister up? she's normally out of bed by now." i asked.

"i don't think so. her door is shut." he told me. i gave him a nod and went back to texting my wife back.

-

"good morning aylaroo." i said, looking up from my laptop when she got to the bottom of the stairs.

"uh... i need to tell you something." she told me, with a small frown.

"what's up angel?" i asked her.

"i got my period." she mumbled, however it was inaudible to me at the time.

"what was that?" i asked her.

"i got my period." she mumbled a little louder.

"oh... uh... are you sure?" i asked her, not knowing what to do.

ayla;

"yes i'm sure!" i said, rolling my eyes slightly.

"okay. well. do you have tampons or pads or...?" he trailed off.

"maybe in you and moms bathroom." i told him. "my stomach hurts." i admitted.

"uh, go get a hot shower. i'll call for back up." he told me.

i went back up the stairs and took the once white sheets off of my bed and rolled them into a ball, setting them by my door. i walked into my bathroom, turning the water on while i took off my now stained gray leggings. i sighed, getting in the shower. what a great way to start my morning.

i grabbed my phone off of the floor, texting lennon. lennon is tara and jakes daughter who just so happens to be my best friend. i told her to come over asap.

i finished my shower and then grabbed a robe to throw on for the time being.

"ayla?" i heard cassie knock on the door.

"you can come in." i called back. she opened the door and entered my bathroom, lennon following right behind her.

cassie gave me everything i needed and then they exited the bathroom. i had no clue what to do with my stained pants and sheets so i left them in a pile because i knew my mom would know what to do with them when she got home in a couple of hours.

-

"i'm so sorry i wasn't here!" my mom said, hugging me when she walked into the house.

"it's okay mom." i laughed. "cassie came over and helped me out since no one else was around."

"so everything is good then?" she asked.

"asides from my white sheets and gray sweatpants, yes." i laughed.

"i'll deal with it. your dad was in such a panic when he called me." she laughed, both of us looking over to him.

"hey, i didn't know what to do." he laughed.