Chapter 24

Zevander's POV

While Braxlyn leaves to change I walk to Lenaya's bed and tuck her in. Kissing her on her forehead I look her sternly in her eyes. "I'm going to shower while Braxlyn reads to you. No playing or showing her your toys and no extra stories tonight. You have school tomorrow, princess."

"Okay, daddy." She smiles, raising her arms for me to pick her up.

Smiling, I pull her in for a hug. "Are you sure you don't want daddy to read to you tonight? I don't mind reading to my favorite girl."

"No, daddy. I want Raxlyn to read to me tonight." She twirls her fingers nervously. "Do you think Raxlyn can take me to school tomorrow?"

"I'm sure she will if you ask her nicely. She might not be able to pick you up after school tomorrow as she has work okay."

Knowing my daughter she'll ask Braxlyn to pick her up from school as well. She doesn't understand the concept of work so she will insist for her to come.

"Will we see her after school?" Lenaya asks, sucking her thumb.

"Of course," I say. "She might be a little busy but you'll be able to see her. Besides you'll get to see Jack."

Smiling she claps excitedly. "Yayyy! Grandpa Jack. Grandpa Jack makes the best pies." She expresses licking her lips and rubbing her tummy.

Braxlyn nor I know where the title "grandpa Jack" has come from, but I think Lenaya thinks Jack is Braxlyn's father. Jack of course didn't mind and teared up the first time it happened. Now every time we go in, Jack lets everyone in the diner know Lenaya's his granddaughter. On days she doesn't have homework she'll walk around the store following Braxlyn or help serve the pastries to the costumers. She loves the attention she gets from everyone there.

A deep low chuckle escapes me just as Braxlyn walks in and with a small smile on her face she asks, "what's so funny?"

"Nothing. Just Naya here expressing how good Grandpa Jacks's pies are. Apparently they're the best." I tell Braxlyn who walks up to me taking Lenaya from me arms.

"I happen to think that too, baby." Braxlyn turns addressing Lenaya, tickling her. Lenaya's laughter fills the room. Laughing I stand up to allow Braxlyn to tuck her into bed.

"Goodnight, princess. I love you."

"Goodnight, daddy. I love you more." Lenaya replies before turning back to Braxlyn. "Raxlyn, can you and daddy take me to school... please." She begs.

I don't hear Braxlyn's response as my eyes catch side of her. The black shirt I gave her reaches mid thigh, hiding the boxers underneath. The outline of her perky breast and hips are visible through the shirt regardless of how loose fitting the shirt may be.

My cock stirs to attention, letting me know it's time to go. Clearing my throat I announce I'm leaving and quickly, but quietly leave the room. By the time I enter my room, my dick is hard and fully erected so I hurry to my ensuite and strip off my clothes. "Fuck..." I murmur to myself, jumping into the shower. The warm water heats my cold skin allowing my stiff muscles to slowly relax.

The image of Braxlyn naked underneath me as I lap up her juices with my tongue earlier has my dick throbbing. I run my hand over the tip of my head and down the long length of my cock, picturing Braxlyn's hand instead of mine. Fisting my cock in my hand I slowly pump my fist back and forth catching a rhythm. "Fuck yes..." I moan out, throwing my head back and closing my eyes. The water hits my chest and runs down to my cock. If Braxlyn was to walk into my room right now she would know what I was doing just by the sound of my low moans and groans.