Chapter 34

Zevander's POV

   Quickly getting out of bed I grab Braxlyn and carry her towards the restroom.

"Hey, what are you doing? Put me down." Braxlyn says and giggles as I smile down at her.

I really do love this amazing woman. She came into my life when me and Lenaya needed her the most and I'm never letting her go.

"I told you, Baby. We should take a shower." I say kissing her lips gently.

"But I thought you meant separate showers. Not shower together." She says as she buries her face in my neck.

I laugh as I shake my head at her shyness. "I don't see the problem since I've already seen your beautiful naked body before." I say with a serious face while trying to hide the smile that wants to break free. "We can save water this way."

I reach into my shower and turn the water on and wait for it to heat up. Looking down at Braxlyn I see her look up at me with loving and soft eyes. I give her a quick kiss as we step into the shower and I gently set her down so she can stand up on her own.

Fuck she's so sexy as she stands under the shower head, dripping wet with water.

Gif of Braxlyn below

Braxlyn reaches for my shampoo and begins pouring some in her hands as she gets on her toes and begins washing my hair

Her fingers works miracles as she gently messages the shampoo in my scalp and I have to close my eyes to hold in a groan as her breast are pushed against my chest.

Quickly stepping around her I wash my hair off and begin to wash Braxlyn's hair and watch as she rinses it and begin to wash her body.

Image of Zevander below

        ❌Mature Scenes Below❌

Washing her body has became a challenge as I gently rub the soapy suds on her breast and nipples. As I run my fingers between her nipples and squeeze gently. I hear her moan causing my semi-hard cock to become completely hard and standing long, tall and proud.