Chapter 27

I wake up in the arms of Zevander and couldn't be more happier. I never thought I could be this happy and I'm glad I told him everything. He managed to break down my walls and put me back together as if I was never broken.

Yeah I still feel like this part of me is missing and it always will be because my Zaren isn't here to share my happiness with, but I know he's looking down on me and I know he's proud of the woman I am becoming.

If it wasn't for Zaren I don't think I would be here right now wrapped in the arms of the man I love. Well Zaren and Lenaya.

I don't know what will happen with me and Zevander, but I know that I need to trust the process and whatever happens, happens. I love him and Lenaya and that's enough for me.

I try to get out of bed to brush my teeth but Zevander tightens his hold on me. "Zevander." I say quietly.

"Hmmm?" He says before pulling me closer to his chest.

"I need to get up." I say playing with his knuckles.

"Five more minutes please." Zevander says kissing the back of my head.

"Okay." I say looking at the wall in front of me.

"I have to pee." I say a couple of minutes later and wiggle my butt.

"If you keep doing that none of us will be getting out of bed soon. Go pee but hurry back to me, Love." He says removing his arm .

I quietly go to his bathroom and use the restroom and quickly wash and dry my hands.

I get on the bed and pull the blankets up to my neck as Zevander pulls me closer to him.

"Go back to bed, Baby. It's barely five in the morning." He says kissing my neck.

I went right to sleep as Zevander told me too. I guess I was really tired from the events that played out last night.

———————————————————

I move closer to Zevander so my back is touching his chest and entwine are hands together as I rub his knuckles.

"Morning, Baby." Zevander says in a husky voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Morning. What time is it?" I ask smiling.

Zevander looks behind him to look at the clock that's in his nightstand I'm assuming. "It's six fifteen. What time do you have to be at work?" He asks.

"Ummm... I don't work till 11 today. I have an appointment at 9 though." I say a little nervously.

"Appointment? Is everything ok, Love?" Zevander says pulling me back so that I'm laying on my back.

I see the worry in his eyes and deep frown that set on his beautiful face. I gently touch his face and smile. "Yes. I have an appointment with my shrink today at nine." I tell him as I peck his lips.

"Okay." He says and I can see the worry disappear from his eyes.

I get out of bed and Zevander looks at me confused. "Where are you going?" Zevander says getting up on his elbows.

"To brush my teeth." I say walking to the door.

Zevander grabs me by my waist and steers me to his bathroom. "I have extra's in here." He says kissing my head.

We go to Zevander's bathroom and brush our teeth and afterwards go back to his bed and lay down.

Image of Zevander