Chapter 26

Zevander's POV

God she's so beautiful. Without thinking I say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"You're so beautiful. Can I kiss you, Braxlyn?" I ask wiping her tears with my thumbs.

As soon as the words leave my mouth I watch her beautiful stormy grey eyes for a hint of fear, but all I see is her pupils dilate. "Yes." Is her response and I smile.

I look down to her lips and see her chewing on her bottom lip. I flick my eyes back to her eyes and then lips until I can't resist any more.

Slowly and carefully I bring my face towards hers waiting for her to change her mind and move out the way. When she doesn't. I gently kiss her lips.

When they touch I feel my body come to life, but this time they're stronger and that makes me feel alive.

We both look in each other's eyes again then towards are lips. The moment our eyes meet again we kiss again but with so much passion.

I can't get enough of her. I can kiss her all day. Fuck. She taste so good.

She moans and our kiss becomes heated. I wrap one arm around her waist while the other continues to cup her neck. I pull her body towards me as she wraps her arms around my neck and I bite down on her bottom lip with enough force to make her feel pleasure and when she gasps I gently put my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues pleasure each others tongue and I groan.

We both come up for air and after a couple of seconds she opens her eyes and our eyes lock and we both start kissing each other with the same amount of strength as earlier.

When she bits my bottom lip I feel my sweats become tighter around my crotch area and I know I have to stop or things will escalate and now isn't the time.

Gently pulling back I capture Braxlyn's bottom lip in between my teeth before we break the kiss.

We both have smiles on our faces and I couldn't be more happier. I look down and see how beautiful her pink, plump lips are and how swollen they look from our heated make out session.

I pull her face towards me again with my hand a give her a quick peck on the lips. "I love you, Braxlyn." I tell her with honesty.

I see her eyes go wide and I reach forward just and inch and kiss her lips one more time and smile against them.

"I do love you, Braxlyn and it's okay if you don't feel the same yet. I love you enough for the both us us." I tell her. "I think I have always loved since the first time we met. You are who I've  been searching for all my life." I say as a tear rolls down her eye.

I wipe the tear and engulf her in a hug as she lays her head on my chest and sighs.

Braxlyn starts to wiggle trying to get comfortable in my lap and I groan. I quickly put my hands on both sides of her hips to stop her from moving as I can feel myself against her.

It doesn't help that I can feel her hardened nipples through the thin fabric of our shirts.

What I would do to have them in my mouth right now while I lick, suck and squeeze them. Images come to my mind, but I shake them away as I feel my myslef pulse and jump. If she continues this I'm going to need another shower. I throw my head back and groan. Fuck. My. Life. She's going to be the death of me.

I can see it now. Here lies "Zevander Luke Hendrix." C.O.D.- HARD ON.

I hear her giggle and my head snaps to hers. I look in her eyes and smile.

"What's so funny?" I ask lightly squeezing her hips.

"I can feel your..." She says looking in my eyes.