Chapter 36

After a good nights rest I woke up and went to take a quick shower and brush my teeth and hair. Leaving the restroom I see Zevander sleeping peacefully with one arm over his eyes and the other spread out. I smile at how handsome he looks sleeping.

Deciding to let Zevander sleep in I turn off his alarm and leave to wake Lenaya.

Walking in to Lenaya's room I see her sleeping the way Zaren would sleep when he was little, but instead of crying, I smile.

"Lenaya." I say gently moving her hair out of her face. "It's time to get up, Baby.

Rubbing her eyes she looks at me and smiles. "Morning, Mommy." She jumps in my arms hugging me. "Where's, Daddy?" She says while looking around the room for him.

"Morning, Baby. I say kissing her little cheek. "We're going to let Daddy sleep in today. I'm going to get you dressed and make breakfast if you want to help?"

I get Lenaya dressed in dark denim jeans, a black long sleeve shirt and black winter boots.

"Okay. So do you know how you want to wear your hair?" I ask as I brush through her hair.

"You can choose, Mommy. Just make me look beautiful." She says looking at me.

"Baby, you're already beautiful." I say tickling her and causing her to giggle.

Deciding to do a Dutch braid, I braid the top half down the middle and the bottom half in the middle and combine them together and do a messy bun with a pink bow on the side.

"Let's go look." I say as I pick her up and take her to the bathroom in her room.

"Do you like it?" I ask as I show her, her reflection in the mirror.

"I love it, Mommy." Lenaya whispers as she touches her hair.

"I'm glad, Baby. Do you like your hair bow?" I say looking at her through the mirror.

"Yes." She nods her head quickly. "Daddy never put them on me before." She says frowning.

"Baby, Daddy probably didn't know how to put them on." I say kissing her cheek.

"Aunt Ara and Nana bought them and put them on me, Mommy." She says hugging me.

"Well now Mommy can. Now let's go cook for Daddy." I say picking her up and walking downstairs.

"Mommy, what are we making?" Lenaya says once we get to the kitchen.

I walk to the refrigerator and pull out all the ingredients we need at set them on the kitchen counter.

I smile. "We're making egg omelettes, bacon and pancakes." I say kissing her head.

"Can we put a smiley face on mine again?" She says looking at me with puppy eyes and a pout.

"Yes, Lenaya." I say giggling.

After a few minutes of cooking Lenaya speaks. "Mommy, Daddy yelled at my teacher yesterday." Lenaya says and I drop the spatula and quickly pick it up and wash it.

"Daddy did?" I ask and she nods her head.

"Yeah, Mommy. My teacher grabbed Daddy's arm and he got so mad. Really, really mad." She says with wide eyes and shakes her head as if she was scared before she laughs.

What the hell. Why would Zevander do that. Especially in front of Lenaya and the other children.

I shake my head. "Bad, bad Daddy." I say to Lenaya who covers her mouth to cover her giggles.