Chapter 37

It has been a little over a week that passed since I had my breakdown. I'm not one hundred percent sure on what caused it, but I would have to say it had to do with me moving out and leaving behind the last thing that tied me to that house; Zaren.

I don't remember what happened. All I remember is talking to Zaren while I held the picture of us and then being in Zevander's arms in cold water.

I know I scared Zevander and Aria and I have apologized to the both of them for that, but they told me it was okay and that they loved me.

I really did think I was doing better but I guess when you leave behind a place that holds thirteen years of beautiful and happy memories it hits you.

I know it was time though. Zaren wouldn't want me to hold myself back and I had made a promise to him that I was going to live my life happily and I will see that, that promise gets fulfilled.

Today is Friday and I dropped off Lenaya at school and went home to take a shower and get ready to meet with Zevander's mother and sister at ten to prepare for Lenaya's party tomorrow.

I'm a bit nervous as I head toward "Liberty Mall" to meet them.

I pull into the parking lot of the westside parking lot and see two beautiful women standing there as I nervously make my way towards them to meet Ziandra for the first time.

The older woman has short, shoulder length blonde hair and the same eyes as Zevander. She's about my height standing at 5'3. That must be Ziandra, Zevander's mother.

'So that's where Zara gets her beauty from?' I think to myself.

I guess Zevander and his brother must get their height from their father since both siblings are tall. Though Zane isn't as tall as Zevander. Zevander is 6'3, while Zane is about 6'0.

"Braxlyn." Zara says as she comes and hugs me.

"Hey, Zara." I say smiling. "How have you been?"

"Good, good. How has my brother been treating you?" She says with a perfectly arched brow.

"Like a queen." I say laughing as we pull apart from the hug.

Braxlyn, I want to formally introduce my mother, Ziandra to you." She says smiling as I look at Ziandra.

"Mom, this is the beautiful, Braxlyn that Lenaya and I have been talking so much about." She says as Ziandra smiles at me.

"Oh my.... you are very beautiful." Ziandra says the same time Zara squeals excitedly.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you." I say as Ziandra hugs me.

"It's so nice to meet you. When I found out, I called Zara right away. I'm so happy to finally meet the one who really stole my sons heart and granddaughters." Ziandra says as she releases me from our hug.

"Thank you and it's really nice to meet you." I say smiling. "I've heard so much about you from Zevander. He really loves you. The both of you."

"Awe how cute you're blushing." Zara says as she pulls me into another hug. "How is my brother doing? He really hasn't been calling me this past week."

Before I can respond Ziandra speaks up. "Yeah, how is my son and granddaughter doing? Every time I call he never answers the phone well except this past week he has." Ziandra says looking down.

"I'm sorry about that. I'll talk to Zevander and tell him he needs to start calling the both of you more and as far as Zevander and Lenaya, they both are wonderful." I say with a wide smile