Chapter 52

I quickly open the drawer and pull out the tests. I look at Zevander and see that he's already looking at the tests with wide eyes and then smiles. I look down and see two "pregnant" words on the digital pregnancy tests.

I turn around and hug Zevander. The tears are pouring out of my eyes and I can't help, but feel happy.

"Baby, what's wrong." Zevander says cupping my face.

"I'm happy." I say kissing his lips. "I'm so happy, Babe."

"Me too." He smiles before kissing my lips three times. "I'm so happy, Baby. We have a baby in here." He says touching my stomach as a tear comes out his eye and I quickly wipe it away.

"We should make the appointment. I also need to know if it's safe to fly." I say looking at Zevander who nods.

After getting off the phone with my gynecologist we get up to leave for my appointment thats in twenty minutes.

"So?" Rachelle asks anxiously.

I look at Zevander who nods his head. "Yeah we are." I smile and say. "We're going to the doctor right now actually."

Rachelle squeals and comes and hugs me and Zevander as Zane does the same.

"So...Daddy is a Daddy again, huh?" Zane says wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Shut up, Zane." Me and Zevander say in unison as we both smack the back of his head.

"You two are very abusive. You know that?" Zane says as he rubs the back of his head and Rachelle laughs.

"Well quit saying stupid shit, then."  Zevander says glaring at Zane.

"Sorry, Love." Zevander says as he sees me glaring at him.

"So why the doctor appointment so soon?" Zane says as the three of us look at him as if he was crazy.

"You have to ask don't you?" Rachelle says rolling her eyes at Zane.

"What? I'm so confused." Zane says scratching the back of his neck.

"You. You my brother don't know how to keep your mouth shut so we have to make it for today. Before you run your mouth to Mom and tell her." Zevander says rolling his eyes.

"Come on, Babe." I say grabbing Zevander by the tie and pull him to the elevator. "Before we're late." I say as Zevander laughs.

"Oh, you're so whipped. What happened to the big, bad wolf who plays tough guy all the time?" Zane says as me and Zevander get in the elevator.

"Shut up, Zane." Me and Zevander say in unison and start laughing as the elevator door starts to close.

Zevander pulls me to him as the elevator starts to descend down and wraps one arm around my waist and the other arm around my neck and kisses the back of my head.

"I love you, Baby." Zevander says with a look of pure happiness.

"I love you." I say smiling up at him.

Zevander begins to rub my stomach as the elevator door opens. "I can't wait to tell the family." Zevander says as he kisses my neck.

The front receptionist looks at us and then my stomach and frowns, but quickly recovers and smiles as she notices Zevander glaring at her.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Hendrix." She says excitedly as she smiles at him.

Zevander doesn't say anything as he nods his head in acknowledgement as we continue to walk out the building with Zevander's arm around my waist protectively.