3

Chapter 3 The Last Days Are Coming

  The world is unpredictable, and plans always fail to keep up with changes.

  The next day, when the sky was just getting light, a dazzling fire suddenly illuminated the corners of the room, and then thunder blasted, and the sound of "rumbling" echoed in the col for a long time. Pouring rain came from the sky without warning, and thick and heavy raindrops hit the windows on the roof with a crisp sound.

  In the sky, dark clouds are rushing from all directions, layered on top of each other, getting denser and denser, so that people can't breathe. The bright early morning was like late night, it was pitch black, and you couldn't see your fingers.

  In less than a day, the power system failed, and Wang Yiyi's family couldn't get in touch with the outside world. Don't even think about going out in such a heavy storm. I can only light candles, cook in the dark, and eat. After eating, a family lie together, waiting for the darkness to pass.

  Who ever thought, in the middle of the night, I suddenly heard the exclamation of the village, it seems that the fish ponds in the village have collapsed one after another, and the muddy flood, mixed with broken branches and mud, rushed down and washed down the low-lying places. Of several families. The cry of the child and the exclamation of the woman lasted for most of the night before it became quiet.

  The strange weather lasted for five days before it gradually subsided. The rain gradually subsided, the sun came out, and the villagers finally opened their doors. Dad is also wearing rain boots, holding an umbrella and preparing to go to the back mountain to see his livestock.

  And Wang Yiyi and his mother were also picking up in front of and behind the house, digging drains, clearing the silt in the yard, and sweeping the branches and leaves that were broken by the wind outside the yard.

  "Oh, the pigs and chickens on the mountain, some broke through the fence and ran away, some drowned..." Dad said dejectedly, "One by one, come with me quickly and get the rest. Just take it into the space. Putting it outside is also suffering!"

  One by one, Wang Yi took an umbrella and went back to the mountain. It was really devastated. The small trees on the mountain were toppled and there were broken branches and leaves everywhere. The shed of Wang Yi's family also fell down a large area. , There were only a few little chickens and little piglets hiding in the innermost corner, groaning dying.

  Wang Yiyi quickly took them all into the space, fed some water from the well in the space, looked at the energy a little bit, and then relaxed, thinking about adding some food to the space after returning home. Alas, the land in the space has to be planted with vegetables quickly, otherwise, so many mouths, where to find food.

  Following her father, I wandered around the mountain two times, dug a few fruit tree seedlings, and picked up a nest of rabbits. When I was about to go down the mountain, I heard the bell that hadn't been ringed in the village for many years.

  "Something big happened in the village, I'll go to the village chief's house, you go back first!" Dad confessed, and rushed to the village chief's house.

  Wang Yiyi didn't delay anymore, and hurried to the house immediately. Before he got home, he ran into his mother who came out to look for them, and rushed to the village chief's house together. On the way, Wang Yiyi and the others also met the villagers who rushed over intermittently. Everyone talked about the strangeness of the past few days, and they were all worried.

  "Everyone is here, I'll announce something to everyone," said the gray-haired village chief who was over 70, standing on a higher step, looking at the two hundred people below. "First, the village was flooded. Wu Gui and his five families were in low-lying places, but they suffered serious crimes and their houses were washed away. Now their five families are placed in empty houses next to the ancestral hall in the village. , Everybody will help me a little bit, let them tide over the difficulties, everybody says no!"

  "Yes" I didn't know who started to scream, and everyone responded immediately. Folks in the village, who can have no troubles, holding hands is also the basis for the neighbors to watch and help each other, and everyone has no objection.

  "Okay, that big guy, when I have more of my own house, I will look at adding a little more to it. I will be here for the few houses, thank you everyone!" The village chief continued immediately, "Also Yes, it seems that this world is not peaceful. Some people in our village have started to fall into a coma, and they haven't woken up yet. My old man doesn't know what the situation will be. First, we gather the unconscious people in the ancestral hall, and then arrange people in the village. Take turns to guard."

  "Don't even think about going out of the village to the hospital now. The flood has not cleared. Even if you go out, no one knows what the world is outside. Just wait and see in the ancestral hall. See what's going on when you wake up and go to the guards. People should also pay attention, wear masks and pay attention to protection." The old village chief said helplessly. Seeing that everyone had no objections, he waved his hand to let the big guy disperse.

  A brief meeting seemed to have made everyone more silent, stopped talking, and went home separately.

  As soon as he got home, my mother and father didn't delay, and quickly packed out the idle bedding at home, took a bag of rice from home, and sent them all to the ancestral hall.

  Wang Yiyi also closed the door, stepped into the space, first fed the piglets and chicks, then picked some leaves and fed the rabbits. Only then began to pick up the open space on the farm to find the seeds that I bought from a certain treasure, whether it was Chinese cabbage, water spinach, or something else, as long as it was a vegetable, I would plant it first.

  Separate the areas and mark them. One by one, Wang took a small shovel and squatted on the ground to bury the seeds. He has planted about three small plots. Wang, who hasn't worked in farming for many years, stood on his waist with difficulty. He got up, gritted his teeth and went to the well to scoop some water to wet the ground where the seeds had just been planted.

  I don't know if it can work. Wang Yi didn't know much about farming, so he planted it as he wanted, rubbed his sore waist, took three takeaways as dinner for the whole family, and walked out of space. , It just so happens that my parents are back.

  The whole family took takeaways, sat at the table and simply ate, and my mother said solemnly, "There are many unconscious people lying in the ancestral hall, and all of them have a high fever, their cheeks are red, and they can be hot. Fried eggs!"

  "Yeah, many people in Wugui and their five families have a fever. Maybe it's because they have been soaked in the water for too long. Aunt Zhang made ginger soup and poured them one by one. I don't know if it works. ." Dad also looked sad.

"Parents, except for the well water in our own yard, don't drink water from other places. I have replaced the well water in the yard with water from the space," Wang Yi quickly reminded.

  "One by one, do you suspect that the rain is not clean and there is a virus?" My mother looked at Wang Yiyi with horror, forgetting to swallow.

  "Well, just in case, you shouldn't touch the sewage outside. If you have to go out, you have to wash it with well water immediately when you go home!" Wang Yiyi solemnly ordered.

  Mom and Dad glanced at each other, nodded, and stopped talking, but the worry on his face became heavier.

  No matter how much I didn't think about it, something worrying still happened. Those who were unconscious woke up, to be precise, those zombies woke up...