16

Chapter 16: The Village Chief Is Lost

  Here, Wang Yi's family is discussing to get some food, and ask a few earth-type supernaturalists and the master mason in the village to help strengthen and heighten their courtyard walls.

  As a result, before they could act, they heard that the village chief was gone...

  After Wang Yi and the others put the materials in the abandoned house of the landlord, the village chief went home non-stop to discuss with his sons, and finally arranged for his family to take turns guarding in the abandoned house.

  Although it is now dry, the wells in the village can barely supply. Although it is not rich, it is more than life-saving. Therefore, the village chief did not plan to divide the materials at this time. After all, who knows when this world is the head, this material can save lives at the critical moment.

  The next day, the village chief who was on crutches was disturbed by the scolding and scolding of a group of women. This was not the first time this happened.

  And he, every time when things get worse, he is called to judge and preside over justice. Do you think it's a big deal? It's nothing more than who jumped in when queuing to fetch water? Who fetched more water when fetching water?

  Nothing makes trouble? It's not. Anyway, it's just being poor. If you were wealthy in the past, who would stare lightly at this little sesame garlic peel.

  It's because this world doesn't let people live! Since the first defector was accepted in the village, more and more people have fled for their lives one after another. If it doesn't matter, they can find some reconciliation. In short, it's the folks in the village. You can't die without saving.

  This hole shouldn't be opened, it won't be blocked once it is opened. But shouldn't it be opened? There are no seven aunts and eight aunts in anyone's family.

  But this village is just so big, and it only stores food, so it can't support so many mouths at all.

  Those people finally escaped from the mouth of the zombies and found such a shelter. It was a dead skin, and they just depended on it for everything. If they want to send them out to find supplies, it is really wishful thinking.

  And the villagers in the village who have never seen zombies or experienced the blood and rain, do not know if they are unwilling to face the reality, or are frightened by the zombies in the mouth of their relatives, and all of them shrank. In the village.

  These women, when they meet each other, they can run away with the wind when they feel hungry, but now their voices are louder than one, and all of them are able to fight with their sleeves.

  I just rushed to the abandoned house early to deliver dry food to the sons who were on duty. Looking at the noisy crowd, the village chief's brain was sore.

  This meal is all clear and watery. It's not a good thing to save some energy. Why do you still make such a loud noise, "Big guys, they are all from the village folks. It's not easy for everyone. Don't do anything for this little thing, now people It's hurt, it's no better than the past, there's no place to show!" The village head endured a headache and persuaded the two groups of people who were about to do it.

  "The village chief, they are not righteous. We came to guard the line after four o'clock, but the third boy from the Zhao family just came here, without a sound, rushing to the front of the team and fetching water. I just want to run." A fat aunt in the crowd quickly panted and complained.

  "We can't help it. We haven't had any water for two days at home. We young people are fine, but everyone knows that there are two elderly people and a milk doll in the family." The third Zhao family defended in a grievance.

  The village head of the three boys of the Zhao family also knows the situation. The two elderly people in the family who are paralyzed in bed need someone to take care of them all the time. The three boys' daughter-in-law is also filial. They not only take care of their parents, but also their one-year-olds. Girl, the Zhao family really couldn't spare any manpower to guard the line.

  "Auntie, we all know the situation of the three boys in the Zhao family. There is really a special situation in the family. Or you can let him go home with water first." The village head spoke kindly and said. Persuade each other.

  "The village chief, it's not that I don't give you the face of the old man. In this world, no one's family is difficult. If we consider others, we will not survive. The rule left by our ancestors since ancient times is that they are first come, first served. Behave according to the rules." The fat aunt, akimbo, didn't give in at all.

  The village head held his forehead, endured the stinging pain in the sun's nest, and wanted to persuade him, "Auntie, this is it..."

  Unexpectedly, before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by a voice.

  "The village chief, if you really sympathize with us and want to be good people, you can take out the materials from the abandoned house and distribute it. That way, we big guys, no one needs to line up here, and there is no need to make a noise."

  Immediately afterwards, more and more voices were heard, "Village Chief, divide the materials, we all can't survive!"

  "The village chief, divide it, please, we also have a baby who is under one year old!"

  "The village chief, you can save our big guy, please, I'll kowtow to you!"

  "Big guy, beg the village chief together, let him save us!"

  ...

  The crowd kept moving forward, and the village chief tremblingly leaned on crutches, trying to explain that he really didn't want to ignorant these materials, he wanted to save them for everyone's life-saving time.

  But his voice was too low. As soon as he spoke, he was drowned in the noisy crowd. No one cared about his explanation, and no one wanted to listen to his explanation. What people wanted was supplies.

  I don't know who started pushing, and the crowd slowly became chaotic. The village chief didn't know, where a force came out of him, making him fall behind off guard, and then there was a pain in the back of his head. The crowd became in a trance...

  He tried to raise his crutches to get people's attention, but slowly the darkness swallowed him.

  "One by one, hurry up and clean up, go to the village chief's house to help, your village chief is gone." Early in the morning, my mother let out a terrifying thunder.

  "Mom, what do you mean?" Wang Yiyi doubted his ears a little, and confirmed again uncertainly.

  "I just went out to ask your wealthy uncle to come and help. Before I got there, I heard the village exploded, and your village head uncle was going." My mother tidied herself up and tied the big black in the yard. Okay, greet Wang one by one, hurry up.

  Before Wang Yiyi and his mother entered the village chief's yard, they heard the wailing of the village chief's daughter, which was very miserable.

  In this situation, it was not easy to ask questions again. My mother could only find her father in the crowd, biting her ears secretly. It took a long time for Wang Yiyi to know what was going on. Everyone was sighing for a while. With so many people, it is difficult to find the perpetrator. Even if they find it, what can this world do with him?

  Obviously, the village chief's family didn't want to go into it anymore, it didn't make sense. The funeral was also very simple. As usual, after a fire, the relatives buried the ashes in the back mountain and set up a sign.

  Wang Yiyi and the others said goodbye to the village chief for the last time. They just walked down the mountain when they heard a mess in the abandoned house behind the ancestral hall.

  "This group of crippled calves are not doing human affairs. As soon as the village chief left, he started thinking about supplies again!" The monkey who followed, pumped up his jerks, and rushed forward with an angry expression on his face.

  Wang Yiyi and they were afraid that the impulsive monkey would do something irreversible, and they hurried to keep up.