110

Chapter 110

  In a blink of an eye, Li Mingxi and his brother had been outside the Hope Base for a month. Although he could not enter the Hope Base, Li Mingxi was also very satisfied.

  Although most people went back at the beginning, only a small number of people remained, and the trading market became deserted. Li Mingxi and his brother also lived very poorly, often hungry and full.

  But these Li Mingxi are not afraid, she is not afraid of loneliness, nor is she afraid of hardship. What she is afraid of is those unkind eyes, and what she is afraid of is that the days are not rushing.

  It may be the shadow left by the base in H City, but now Li Mingxi prefers to stay in places with few people.

  Because Li Mingxi and the others are renting a house built by Hope Base, which is very close to the trading market.

  In the metal corridor of the trading market, there were boring aunts sitting in the daytime. They were carrying some of their own vegetables. As soon as they set up the stall, they couldn't wait to start chattering with the people next to them.

  In groups of three to five, when it comes to excitement, it is very lively, and laughter spread far and wide. The voice can be heard clearly even if you stay in the room with the doors and windows closed.

  The voice was not loud in Li Mingxi's ears, on the contrary, she found it very beautiful, and she liked it very much.

  Every day, she hoped that those aunts could come over earlier, as if she could only relax by hearing their voices.

  Whenever she went to the trading market, she would slow down when she passed by the aunts who were chatting together, and occasionally stopped and stood by and listened for a while.

  Those aunts didn't seem to mind, and occasionally chatted with her enthusiastically, all of which gave Li Mingxi an illusion, as if she was still living in the legal society before the end of the world.

  After getting acquainted with the aunts in the trading market, Li Mingxi and his brother's life slowly improved.

  Those aunts saw that Li Mingxi was very quiet and well-behaved, and every time she set up a stall, she would give her the vegetables that could not be sold out.

  Li Mingxi is also an acquaintance, and the aunts are all peasants, and they have dealt with loess all their lives. Now that I am getting older, I have some senile diseases more or less.

  In the last days, medicine is very precious, and it is even more impossible for Li Mingxi to have it, and she can't prescribe medicine for the aunts. But she knows Chinese medicine and knows a little bit of acupuncture point massage, so she pressed and massaged the aunts.

  After two visits, everyone knows that she knows Chinese medicine massage, and the effect is not bad, and more and more aunts come to see her.

  The aunts don't want her to massage for nothing, they always give her some necessities for life. Slowly, the lives of Li Mingxi and his brother are getting better and better, and food and clothing are no longer a problem.

  Li Mingxi is very satisfied with her current life. She never thought that one day she could help her brother share the burden of supporting the family, and she never thought that her medical skills could also play a role in the last days.

  But soon I hope that there will be a lively activity outside the base again. More and more people come here. Some come here to purchase fruits, vegetables and green clay potted plants, and some come here to settle down.

  Seeing that there are more and more people outside the Hope Base, and a mixture of fish and dragons, Li Mingxi is a little scared again. She is afraid that this place will become another tent area.

  But soon, there were more patrol teams outside the base, and there were people on guard at the trading market all the time. These people are not decorations, they are vigorous and decisive, and soon those who want to fish in troubled waters gradually stopped thinking.

  Li Mingxi did not expect that the captains of the patrols outside would live next door to him and become his new neighbors.

  When did Li Mingxi discover that the house next door had been remodeled? Until that day, there were two men, like two brothers, who came in with a white tiger.

  Li Mingxi realized with hindsight that the house next door had been re-planned and the original tenant had already moved out.

  Compared with his elder brother's reticence, his younger brother is obviously much more lively. Li Mingxi soon learned from his younger brother Tian Tao that his older brother Wang Yu is a retired soldier who lives here to find her sister-in-law.

  Since the brothers Wang Yu and Tian Tao moved to the trading market, the patrol team has also undergone earth-shaking changes. Their discipline has become stricter, and gradually they also have a military temperament.

  I hope that at first there will be those who are not long-sighted, relying on their high level of abilities, and want to bully the weak and become a local snake.

  But they were quickly cleaned up by the patrol team, and no one saw them again. It is said that they were torn into dregs by the white tiger, with no bones left.

  Since then, I hope that no one outside the base will dare to give birth to bad thoughts. Everyone will behave well and act honestly.

  Li Mingxi feels that life now is almost the same as before the end of the world, which was something she didn't even dare to think about before. Since the end of the world, she has never been as relaxed and comfortable as now.

  The brothers Wang Yu and Tian Tao next door were in charge of hoping for order outside the base. At the same time, they kept inquiring about a woman named Su Su, who was Wang Yu's fiancee.

  People come and go in the current trading market, with new faces coming in and familiar faces leaving every day.

  As long as it is people who have been here, they will be asked if they have ever seen a young girl named Susu.

  It may be that Li Mingxi is too happy now, she actually prayed silently in her heart, hoping that Wang Yu could find his Susu as soon as possible. I hope this man who brings happiness to countless people can find his happiness as soon as possible.

  But sometimes, there is at least hope when there is no news; when there is news, it is hopeless.