99

Chapter 99

  Since Wang Dong sneaked into the Hope Base, Chengzi hadn't closed his eyes. His heart was up and down, and he had been silently observing the movement inside the Hope Base.

  When it finally dawned, there was noise on the city wall, and soon a somewhat embarrassed man was hung out firmly. When the city saw the familiar clothes, he knew that Wang Dong had been caught.

  The people here who temporarily settled outside the Hope Base were quickly awakened by the movement on the wall. Those who had something good immediately got up and started talking with the people on the wall, "Brother, what's the matter with this person?" ?"

  The people on the wall were also very enthusiastic, and made it clear in a few sentences, "This little thief sneaked in in the middle of the night and stole a lot of things. This is not caught by our base chief. Hang it out to teach a lesson!"

  Chengzi followed the crowd watching under the city wall. He saw that although Wang Dong was a little embarrassed, he was not worried about his life right now, and he did not send him a signal for help. He didn't move either, just watched the development of the situation quietly.

  "What have you stole? What are you going to do with it?" The people under the wall are probably also bored, and they start to gossip.

  The people on the city wall smiled, very honest, "I heard that I stole some fruits and vegetables, it is not a valuable thing, let alone has not succeeded. The base director said that he was hanging for two hours, so that he would have a long memory. Just drive it out!"

  The city under the city wall heard this, and the string in his heart finally loosened. As long as there is no worry about his life, he doesn't need to do it, just wait quietly. But it is hoped that the behavior of the base is really the same as before the end of the world, and it is very gentle. If this is placed in their H city base, it is difficult to say whether it will leave a small life.

  Not only did the city think so, but the other people under the city wall also thought so. The end of the world is coming, and where the base is not the weak and the strong, the lives of people have long been like weeds. I just don't know if this hope base is really as full of hope as its name, everyone drew a question mark in their hearts.

  Two hours passed quickly. At eight o'clock in the morning, Wang Dong was really put down and threw out the hope base. Wang Dong didn't walk in the direction of Chengzi and the others, but gave Chengzi a vague look, and then left the hope base alone and disappeared into everyone's sight.

  Soon there was movement again on the city wall. A man claimed to be the base leader of the Hope Base. He said to the people under the wall, "What happened last night, I think everyone knows it. It's the first offender. How harsh.

  But if someone wants to challenge the bottom line of our hope base, I will also show him the thunder means of the hope base. I can't guarantee that he will be able to get out of the hope base all the time. "

  When everyone under the city wall heard the threatening words, they sighed with relief, and they said, there is no base for a soft policy in the last days. It is hoped that such a base is in line with common sense.

  But soon the people on the wall changed their words, and they caught everyone by surprise. "Presumably everyone is curious about the inside of the Hope Base. Starting today, everyone is allowed to enter the Hope Base. Every day from 8 am to 4 pm, there are 20 per Crystal Nucleus per person and is limited to ten people a day."

  After a pause, he continued, "If you want to visit the Hope Base tomorrow, you can register at the gate of the trading market today and pay for the crystal nucleus."