91

Chapter 91

  Xu Qing watched the villagers messing up a pot of porridge, no matter where he remembered his deployment, he gritted his teeth and abandoned his original plan, "All the supernaturalists, in pairs, two by two, go!"

  All of a sudden, the abilities flew together, and the scene was very spectacular. It is worth mentioning that Wang Wenqing really listened to what Wang Yi said, and cooperated with the pillar two by one.

  Wang Wenqing condensed his abilities and squirted water at the rats desperately, and the pillars also found the right time to release several fire thunders in coordination with each other from time to time. After a burst of "crackling", a large area of ​​zombie rats was scorched in place, and the scene was very cool.

  Others met, and learned from Wang Wenqing and Zhuzi, the water system and thunder system cooperated with each other, and the effect was obvious for a while.

  Wang Yiyi followed Zhang Heng closely, and also summoned his small spike. After a winter of repeated running-in, Wang Yiyi is now able to control the small spiky ball as he wants, and can change the small spiky ball into various shapes and sizes according to her mind.

  She didn't throw the small spike toward the rat group this time, on the contrary, she controlled the small spike to form a tight protection circle around her. Wang Yi kept condensing her mental strength, and more and more small spikes jumped down from her palms, bouncing in all directions.

  I saw that the protective circle formed by the small spike ball became larger and larger, and soon included many abilities in it. At first everyone didn't care, but soon everyone discovered the power of this protection circle.

  As long as the zombie rats touch the small spike, they will be sucked up immediately. Soon, the zombie rat had a heart of fear, and slowly retreated to both sides, avoiding the small spike.

  The sharp-eyed villagers spotted the small spike protection circle, and quickly greeted everyone to jump in. With the protection of the small spike ball, everyone has no worries about the future, and they are more open to their hands and feet, and various abilities greet the zombie rat as if they don't need money.

  Slowly, the villagers also calmed down. The more they fought, the more courageous the situation ahead was, and the victory was imminent.

  However, the village was restless, a sneaky shadow emerged from the room of the high soldier, taking advantage of the dark wind at night, no one was around, and wandering around the village unscrupulously.

  There was a faint voice in the small courtyard in front, and the man was surprised and quickly hid in the dense green vines nearby.

  "Hey, I don't know what's going on with them! The two of us old stuff can't help much anymore, we eat and wait to die every day!" An old voice was full of worry.

  "Old man, don't say that! Lolo is still there, if you let the children hear what you said, they should be so sad! Not to cause trouble to the young people, is to help them a lot!" Grandma Wang said. While looking at the back room, she was afraid that Luo Luo inside would hear the movement outside.

  "Don't look, Luo Luo went to the shed to pull the radishes, saying that he was going to feed her little rabbits, so I couldn't hear us!" Grandpa Wang could see Grandma Wang's thoughts at a glance, and said with relief.

  "I see you, it's not as good as Luo Luo, a child. Look at how well Luo Luo took care of the group of rabbits. They have given birth to several litters!" Grandma Wang glared at Grandpa Wang and said with disgust. .

  "Well, well, I'm looking for something to do, don't sit here to annoy you, I'll go to the back and pick up the mutant wolf that Xu Qing's boy sent over!" Grandpa Wang said, and walked into the house with a cane. .

  After hearing the mutant wolf, the people in the shadow of the room showed such an expression on their faces. Immediately afterwards, he explored in the direction of the shed again. After seeing the shed full of vegetables, the ecstasy on his face could no longer be restrained.

  After a long time, he seemed to have thought of a good way, and then quietly backed out, as if he had never been here before.

  "Zhao Wen, where have you been? The captain, have they come back!" The senior soldier lying on the bed was trying to sit up with one hand on the edge of the bed.

  I saw that the man called Zhao Wen was stunned for a second, as if he hadn't expected that the high soldier on the bed was awake.

  He hurriedly stepped forward, supported the senior soldier with concern, and let him sit on the bedside, "Don't move around, the medical conditions are limited now, you finally got rid of the fever!"

  "I'm fine, I dug such a large piece of meat, it's normal to have a fever!" Gao Bing replied nonchalantly.

  Immediately afterwards, he asked again, "Is there any news from the captain? I wonder if this mouse is not easy to deal with."

  Zhao Wen sighed and replied slowly, "I just went out to see it. There hasn't been any movement in front of me. I guess I won't be able to come back for a while!"

  His eyes rolled, and then he said, "When I just went out, I heard two villagers talking and they said..."

  Gao Bing watched Zhao Wen's hesitation, he was very curious and said, "What are you talking about? Is there some bad news coming out of the front!"

  Gao Bing is very worried, because Gao Ren is not only the captain of their superpower team, but also his lobby brother. He is his only relative in this world except his wife.

  "No, no, there is no news ahead!" Zhao Wen quickly waved his hand to deny, and then continued, "I heard that many mutant wolves have just been killed in the village. We came out this time just for mutant beasts!"

  Hearing what Zhao Wen said, Gao Bing's face was pleased, and the task that their team took up this time was to catch mutant beasts, regardless of life or death.

  They have been out of the base for more than ten days, this mutant beast is too cunning, they haven't even seen the shadow of the mutant beast until now, instead they have provoked a group of perverted rats.

  If they can get mutant beasts in this village, their team will be able to return to the base immediately. But then I thought about it, this mutant beast belongs to another village, so why should people give it to their own team!

  Besides, his team has caused a lot of trouble to the village, and if he asks for something, he can't hold his face down.

  Zhao Wen saw Gao Bing's thoughts, and immediately persuaded him, "I heard that there are a lot of mutant wolves caught in the village, and they shouldn't be aware of it if they are less than one or two!"

  "What?! Are you trying to steal?" Gao Bing's eyes were full of surprise. He originally wanted to cheekily ask the head of the hope base.

  "There are so many mutant wolves, one or two less, they can't detect it at all. Besides, I still have space abilities. When I put it in the space, they can't detect it!" Zhao Wen continued to bewildered.

  "If we miss this opportunity, we will have to wait for many days outside, and we may not be able to find mutant beasts. Regardless of other things, sister-in-law is still waiting for you in the base, brother!"

  When Gao Bing thought of waiting for his daughter-in-law in the base, he felt a little shaken in his heart, but soon, that idea was suppressed again, "When the captain comes back, I will tell him, let's discuss it again, don't make your own decision. ."

  Zhao Wen saw that Gao Bing didn't work here, and a haze flashed quickly in his eyes, but he quickly returned to normal.