73

Chapter 73

  "You lied to me!" Wang Yi realized that he had been deceived, a little bit ashamed and angry, and greeted Zhang Heng fiercely.

  "Be quiet, the mental barrier has been removed!" Zhang Heng reminded softly while dodging Wang Yiyi's slap.

  But before the words were finished, my mother's loud voice came in, "One by one, Brother Heng, it's almost time, ready to have dinner!"

  "Wang Yiyi, you are good at it! What can't you do, it's a good idea to bully Brother Heng!" As soon as my mother opened the curtain, she saw her daughter's slap "whooping" towards Zhang Heng Hello.

  Ouch, don't fan this prospective son-in-law! Without thinking about it, my mother pinched Wang Yiyi's ear.

  "Mom, what are you doing! How old I am, and I came to this one when I was a kid!" Wang Yi grinned in pain, complaining dissatisfied.

  "Wang Yiyi, I want to ask what are you doing?" Every time my mother gets angry, she calls Wang Yiyi by first name and last name.

  "Mom, it's obviously that he bullied me, why don't you help your daughters and daughters!" Wang pointed to Zhang Heng next to him with an angry expression on his face.

  My mother couldn't see how fierce her daughter was, so she glared at her, "You are telling me, how did Brother Heng bully you? All I saw was your slap in the face, "huhu"!"

  "Mom, he..." Wang Yi got angry, and she said what she said about it, "Anyway, he is bullying me!"

  "Auntie, I'm having fun with me one by one! It's okay!" Zhang Heng had never seen his mother like this before, and only then came back to his senses and quickly explained.

  My mother didn't really want to teach her daughter, she saw Zhang Heng open up to plead, so she let go of her daughter's ear.

  I didn't forget to warn my daughter, "This time, Brother Heng is begging you, and I will see you do it again, but it's not that simple!"

  In fact, the subtext is, "I'm a girl, you can relax a little bit, but don't let such a good son-in-law be ruined!"

  My mother cleared her throat, "The big guy in front is already having dinner, just wait for the two of you, so don't dawdle!" After speaking, she opened the curtain and walked out.

  Wang Yiyi gave Zhang Heng an angry stare, and followed his mother out.

  Zhang Heng couldn't wait to return to the village, and quickly get married with Wang one by one, and then he could hug his wife in an open manner. In fact, apart from Zhang Heng, the others in the team are also back home.

  So the next afternoon, the group went back to the village where they thought about it day and night.

  I haven't seen it for a few days, and the wall outside the village has undergone earth-shaking changes. When Wang Yiyi and the others left, the wall was only covered with a thin layer of metal, and there was no trace of the soil wall at this moment. It seemed that this was originally a thick metal wall.

  And outside this thick metal wall, there are four vigorous and powerful characters "Hope Base". Maybe it shouldn't be called a wall now, and it's not an exaggeration to call it a city wall by this domineering appearance.

  Wang Yi glanced at Zhang Heng and asked the doubts in his heart, "Is this what you ordered before you left the village?"

  Zhang Heng thought more, with a solemn expression on his face, and shook his head.

  "Brother Heng, you are back!" Uncle Fu and Gui and another young man in the village happened to be on duty on the city wall. At this moment, Uncle Fu and Gui was walking down the city wall with joy and opened the gate to the big guy.

  "Uncle Fugui, it's not compliant!" As soon as everyone got out of the car, the young man next to Uncle Fugui said hesitantly, "The elders have stipulated that all the returning teams must be quarantined outside for 12 hours!"

  "Not only has the name changed to Hope Base, but the rules are exactly the same as the previous base!" Zhang Heng thought silently in his heart, becoming more suspicious, but he didn't say a word.

  Uncle Fu Gui quickly explained to everyone in the team, "Aren't there many spontaneous teams in our village going out to do missions. Not long ago, a member of the team was scratched by a zombie, but he hid it from him and didn't tell anyone.

  As a result, he turned into a zombie the night he returned, but bit many people, and then the elders stipulated that all those who returned must be quarantined outside for 12 hours. "

  Everyone in the team listened to Uncle Fu Gui's explanation, and they all nodded their heads to express their understanding. They returned to the bus very cooperatively and waited for the next morning to enter the village.

  The young man who was on duty with Uncle Fugui, watching everyone return to the bus, didn't wait much, turned around and closed the thick metal door, and entered the village without looking back.

  Seeing that young man walk away, at this time the rich and noble uncle looked at everyone with solemn expression, "You can be regarded as coming back. If you don't come back, this village will change the sky!"

  "What's the matter?" Looking at the serious-looking Uncle Rich, the monkey immediately asked in surprise.

  "As soon as you left, Elder Xu's grandson Xu Qing came back. It is the one who is far away in the provincial capital, and everyone often talks about it, the most outstanding grandson of the Xu family!"

  Dad nodded, and for a moment he couldn't remember what Xu Qing was doing. "I know this person, about the same age as Brother Heng. I heard that he mixes very well in the provincial capital. He seems to be..."

  "Golden lawyer, I used to see it on TV." Monkey went on to add.

  Uncle Fugui nodded, "Yes, it's him. He brought a lot of people back this time, more than 30! I think all the talents are extraordinary, and they all seem to have supernatural powers!

  Not only that, but also dragged a dozen carts of supplies back, which made Elder Xu happy! By the way, they call themselves the Hope Team, and our village has also been changed into a Hope Base by them! "

  Everyone in the squad was surprised, and didn't know what to say for a while, "How is this person's style of doing things?" Zhang Heng said in the end.

  Uncle Fu Gui thought for a while, and then said, "Very decisive and vigorous! Although on the surface our village elders are still in charge, Xu Qing actually has the final say!

  I still don't know what kind of power Xu Qing is, but each of his men has two brushes, so Xu Qing is also somewhat capable. "

  Zhang Heng thought, as long as this Xu Qing is good, he would be happy to let him take charge of the village, so that he can protect his family wholeheartedly; if it is a bad person, then don't blame him for being rude .

  "Uncle Fugui, it's getting late, you go back first! Don't worry, we are all back, nothing will happen!" Zhang Heng patted Uncle Fugui on the shoulder and said with relief.

  Zhang Hengyuan was thinking about meeting Xu Qing the next morning, but he didn't expect Xu Qing to come by himself that night.