29

Chapter 29

  After the meeting ended, Zhang Heng and the village elders gathered again and discussed for a long time. As for what was discussed, Wang Yiyi, who had not participated in the meeting, didn't know. She only knew that Zhang Heng, who returned home in the evening, had a much more relaxed look on his face than when he went out in the morning.

  Compared with the last time, the journey to Shangjia Village this time was obviously smoother. Along the way, I met a few zombies scattered alone. In order to let Wang Yiyi exercise his abilities, everyone didn't rob her and gave her all the small spikes.

  Wang Yiyi hadn't had fun yet, they went to the place where they met a large number of zombies last time. What surprised Wang Yi one by one was that the corpse of the zombie killed last time was still there. Her eyes motioned to Zhang Heng. Zhang Heng was also very witty and helped her burn the corpse of the zombie. After the flames released by Zhang Heng went out, Wang Yiyi took Luo Luo and picked up the crystal core happily.

  Strange to say, it went smoothly after entering Shangjia Village, and none of the zombies were encountered. Just when everyone thought that this task was too simple and that they could go back home after they collected the materials, Zhang Heng discovered that the materials they collected last time were missing. To be precise, the pots, pans and other sundries were still there. , But the grain that ran into hills has disappeared.

  "Brother Heng, haven't you had time to move the grain out last time? Why didn't you move the grain out first, but moved the debris out first?" The monkey said first, "Pillar, go, let's go door-to-door together Searching for food, I like doing this kind of thing the most!"

  The pillar answered, and he smiled and prepared to follow the monkey. "No need to go, we already moved out last time! It should have been the first to board!" Zhang Heng stopped them excitedly.

  "What, we worked so hard to deal with the zombie tide, these turtle grandsons actually moved our supplies away!" The monkey immediately cursed.

  Compared with the monkey's anger, Wang Yiyi was curious. She hadn't met a living person outside the village for a long time, and she was a little looking forward to meeting the group of people who moved their supplies soon.

  "One by one, don't be stunned, these sundries are also supplies, hurry up and help mom get the space. Your mom, I promised the old sisters in the village, I will add more to the material station after I go back this time!" My mother stabbed Wang Yiyi, who was stunned and stunned.

  "Oh, good!" Hearing this, Wang Yi didn't hesitate to move all the sundries on the empty ground to the warehouse in the space.

  "Then Brother Heng, shall we go back to the village or continue to the front Wangjiawan?" Uncle Fu Gui asked everyone's doubts.

  Zhang Heng quickly made a decision, "Go to Wangjiawan, it's still early, and Wangjiawan is not far away, just in time to spend the night in the village!"

  Because of its unique topography, Wangjiawan has formed a natural water bay at the foot of the mountain. Most of the villagers in Wangjiawan have the surname Wang, and have lived by the water bay since ancient times. Over time, this village has been called As Wang Jiawan.

  In the past few years, in order to develop the economy of the village, Wangjiawan expanded and rectified the water bay, thus forming the current Wangjiawan Reservoir. The reservoir produces fish throughout the year, which really promotes Wangjiawan's economic development. Therefore, Wangjiawan is also richer than the nearby villages.

  Because of the construction of the reservoir, the villagers who used to live near the bay were also moved to the small buildings arranged in the village. The small buildings are closer to the cement road and the transportation is more convenient. The villagers are also very cooperative with the demolition work. Therefore, there are only three or two families living next to the reservoir, and the village deliberately arranged to take care of the reservoir.

  Wang Yiyi and his party came to Wangjiawan without any hindrance. They didn't even see the shadow of a zombie along the way. Presumably, the zombie tide really gathered many zombies in the nearby villages. Therefore, the nearby villages are particularly exceptional. Security.

  When they arrived in the small building where the villagers of Wangjiawan lived together, Wang Yiyi and the others were really dumbfounded this time, and they had no food? ! There are none in one building, two buildings, three buildings and four buildings... actually none!

  This is unscientific. Wangjiawan is a wealthy village. It should have stored a lot of grain. No matter how bad it is, it is impossible to have no grain. Presumably, the person who made the first steps in Shangjiacun, once again made the first steps, and this time even Wang Yiyi was a little angry.

  No one wants to always follow other people's buttocks. They didn't get any benefits, and even ran for nothing.

  "Don't worry, this Wangjiawan is indeed rich. The pots and pans used here are much better than those in other villages. Many people have installed air conditioners. Unfortunately, there is no electricity now, or they will be pryed!" My mother patrolled the surroundings, and said with some regret.

  "It's okay. You can pry it off. There is a solar panel manufacturer in the provincial capital. We will get some back at that time!" Zhang Heng smiled and said to his mother.

  My mother was really happy when she heard that, and immediately directed Dad to dismantle the air conditioner. And she kept looking at whether there were other useful things. This posture caused Wang Yi to be full of black lines. Do you want my mother to be so obsessed with her material station? Bright like an electric light bulb, for fear of missing something good.

  The key point is that Zhang Heng also supported and even condoned his mother's behavior. Should she tell her mother now that since she can go to the provincial capital, she is afraid that there is no mall that sells air-conditioning? Wouldn't it be better to get a new one? Seeing his mother getting excited, Wang Yiyi did not speak after all, and resigned to help install the air conditioner into the space.

  "Look, there are fishing nets. This trip is not in vain. Tomorrow dawn, we will go to their reservoir to fish for some fish! I don't believe it, they even fished out the fish in the reservoir!" The monkey exclaimed. Said.

  Although there are days of drought, Wangjiawan Reservoir is a large-scale reservoir with super-capacity. The water level must have dropped a lot, but there is definitely still water. If there is water, there must be fish. When everyone thought about it this way, they felt a lot more comfortable.

  At the moment, everyone took out the dry food that had been prepared long ago, and prepared to deal with it overnight in the small building, and then went to Wangjiawan Reservoir tomorrow morning to find out.

  What Wang Yiyi and the others didn't know was that the group of people who were always the first to climb was already in the Wangjiawan Reservoir. It seemed that they might have to be the first to climb again...