120

Chapter 120

  Xu Qing finally got some free time that day, and was nestling in the small courtyard of Wang Yi's family, eating and drinking, and by the way, he discussed the development of the base with Wang Yi and his young couple.

  Just as he said, one of Xu Qing's subordinates entered the small courtyard and greeted everyone, and then said to Xu Qing who was sitting aside, "Base commander, Gao Ren brought his ability team to our base!"

  "Look, the talents you need are coming to our base continuously!" Xu Qing is still talking about it, complaining that there are too few superpowers in the base. Now Wang Yi heard that Gao Ren and the others are coming, Immediately said jokingly.

  Xu Qing couldn't take care of Wang Yiyi's banter at this time. He had a good impression of Gao Ren and Gao Bing. If Gao Renzhen took his ability team and settled in Hope Base, this would be a great thing.

  He hurriedly said to his hands, "What are you doing in a daze? Hurry up and arrange a place for them to live!"

  "It has been arranged, and it will be placed in a newly built house next to the trading market." As Xu Qing's confidant, how could he not know the importance of Gao Ren Gaobing.

  As soon as I heard from the people below, when Gao Ren, who came from the base in City H, was looking for the base leader, he immediately became concerned and went to meet the Gao Ren brothers in person and arranged them in front of him. The house was expanded soon.

  As soon as the group of people was settled, he ran over to report to the base commander without stopping. He knew that this was definitely good news for the base commander.

  Sure enough, Xu Qing patted him on the shoulder, very happy, "Good boy, you have a lot of eyesight, but you make me less interested!"

After finishing speaking, he turned to Wang one or two who was lying on the sofa and said, "I will meet Gao Ren and the others now, do you want to go together?"

  Zhang Heng knows that Gao Ren's superpower team has consistently ranked among the top three in the H city base rankings. The welfare benefits of their group at the H city base are very good.

  It stands to reason that their team shouldn't take such a big risk to drag the family to hope the base. But this kind of thing happened in this life. What must have happened to the H city base? And this change must have never happened in the previous life.

  Zhang Heng was a little curious, and was thinking about going over and taking a look. Now that Xu Qing had proposed it, he didn't agree with him and stood up.

  "Let's go, I'll follow you over and take a look."

  Seeing Zhang Heng stand up, Wang Yiyi also stood up, with an expression of going to join in the fun. Brother Heng told him many things that happened in the previous life. She also understood Zhang Heng's worries at this moment and wanted to follow along.

  "I hope that the base is really not wrong for us. How long is this time, I will almost not recognize it!" Before Wang Yiyi and the others entered the house, they heard the emotional voice of Gao Bing.

  Soon, a female voice rang in the house, "Yes, it's not in vain that we take such a big risk. As soon as I see the people here, I want to stay here. This is much better than the base we used to stay. The base we used to stay is really..."

  Before the woman finished speaking, she saw Xu Qing and his group who were about to knock at the door, and immediately stopped, and pulled at the senior soldier who was packing up.