124

Chapter 124

  A woman in a red dress was standing in front of the laboratory building. She fixedly looked at the building with spiteful eyes. She had an urge to razor it to the ground.

  Two people in protective suits stood at the entrance of the laboratory building. They looked in the direction of the woman, but saw nothing.

  The woman stood in place unscrupulously, motionless, half of her face was covered by golden fish scales, which added a touch of seduction to her.

  From the moment she was conscious, she was soaked in the water, listening to the old man's broken thoughts outside the glass. She remembers that voice, remembers the owner of that voice, and whenever she thinks of that face, she wants to tear him apart.

  She didn't remember anything. From the moment she was conscious, she had an obsession. She wanted to tear the old man out of the glass to pieces, and she wanted to destroy all the bases.

  This old man and base are the source of all her pain.

  She listened to the old man's broken thoughts day after day, and she remembered some scattered fragments from the old man's words. Every clip is related to this old man, she was humiliated by the other person, and she was tortured to death.

  Those pictures, those pains seemed to be deeply engraved in the depths of her soul, as long as she thought of it, she would still feel painful.

  She is his experimental body number one, so the experimental body number one he created with one hand will tear him to pieces. She wanted to drink his blood, and the scum she wanted to chew was not left.

  The old man said that the time when the golden fish scales covered her body was when she woke up, but he didn't know that she had already been conscious, but she just couldn't move.

  There were several energies wandering around in her body. The old man said that those energies were the essence of the two monsters outside, but she felt more than that. There was still a blast of energy in her, even the old man didn't know what it was.

  She tried to control these energies and let them work for herself. Finally, when the fish scales covered half of her face, she controlled all the energy and caught the old man by surprise.

  She exhausted all of her energy and drove the two monsters outside to explode. Taking advantage of the chaos of the explosion, she escaped from the glass cabinet, but failed to escape from the laboratory.

  Fortunately, the mysterious energy helped her, as long as she wanted to, no one could see her. She concealed all the energy fluctuations in her body, escaped the old man's instrument detection, and escaped those guarding them.

  When finally unsealing in the laboratory, following the laboratory staff slipped out through the metal door.

  During the few days she was walking outside, she was very uncomfortable, disgusted with every place here, and she had an urge to destroy everything.

  She found that she had become very powerful, and she could easily get rid of those people she couldn't understand.

  However, the old man, the person she most wanted to solve, did not make any progress at all.

She was afraid of the laboratory building, she was afraid of the laboratory, she did not dare to go in, even if she was standing at the door now, far away from the place where she was held, she felt uncomfortable, instinctively panicked and afraid.

  She is afraid of those wearing protective clothing, afraid of the spray of medicine in their hands. She can't go on like this anymore, she can't stay in this place anymore.

  She kept the building in front of her firmly in her mind. After a long time, she turned around and walked out of the base.

  In the base, she was restless, she was irritable, and she always had the urge to bite those people.

  But the more you go out, the more obvious the aura of the same kind, the more at ease she feels, the more she has a sense of belonging.