104

Chapter 104

  After confessing to the monkeys, Wang Yiyi and his family were ready to set off, heading towards the big mountain in the south of the village.

  Since Xiaoya's vines had spread to the outer edge of the mountain, Wang Yiyi and his party went very smoothly, and soon entered the mountain.

  Seeing that there were no vines in front of him immediately, Xiaoya reminded with some worry, "Master, you must be careful. My vines in front of me have not extended to protect you anymore!"

  Hearing Xiaoya's reminder, Wang Yiyi gently touched the vine in front of him and nodded to indicate that he knew.

  After leaving Xiaoya's site, the road is not so easy to walk, and the overgrown mountains have nowhere to go.

  My mother condensed a series of wind blades, and soon was cut out a small path in front of her eyes, "I used to have no abilities, and I used a sickle to cut weeds to open the way up the mountain. Now it is much easier to have a abilities."

  Before his mother had finished speaking, Wang Yiyi heard a scream of screams, "Ouch, oops, oops..." It seemed to be the sound of the weeds blocking the way in front.

  Soon, the weeds and bushes around Wang Yiyi and the others seemed to have been agreed, and they avoided them as much as possible, leaving a lot of space for Wang Yiyi and the others.

  Wang Yiyi believed that if the plants in front of him had long legs and could slip, they would have disappeared long ago.

  "Hey, these plants are really refined, and they automatically made a way for us!" My mother looked at the path that formed automatically in front of her, and said with surprise.

  "These mutant plants that know to avoid us should have some thinking ability!" Wang Yi said towards the mother who opened the way in front.

  My mother took the wind blade in her hand, looked around and said, "Actually, this is also very good for you, I will save it!"

  The deeper we go in, the deeper the weeds, the taller the bushes, and the denser the woods. It really feels like covering the sky and the sun.

  The rabbits, pheasants, squirrels and other small animals that ran in front of Wang Yiyi became more and more, and Wang Yiyi often disappeared without a trace without seeing them clearly.

  "Why don't we rest here for a while!" My mother was a little worried about her daughter, and said toward the fairly flat land in front.

  In fact, Wang Yiyi didn't feel it at all, but in order to relax his mother's heart, he obediently agreed, "Well, let's rest here for a while, eat something and then set off."

  Then Wang took out the carpet from the space one by one, spread it on the ground, greeted Luo Luo to sit on it, and handed everyone a bottle of water.

  "It feels like we have gone quite a long way here. I didn't even see anything. I thought there would be wild boars everywhere!" My mother unscrewed the bottle cap and felt a lot more comfortable after drinking some water. Speaking of the doubt in his heart.

  Dad nodded, "The old people in the village all said that it's so mysterious, and I think there are so many wild boars!"

  The mutant plants in this big mountain are obviously much higher in rank than the village, and they have their own thoughts and ideas. Since Wang Yiyi entered the mountain, the more sounds he can hear in his ears.

  Wang Yiyi took advantage of this moment to tell everyone this discovery, "You said it is strange, I am not a plant supernatural power, I have not contracted with these plants, I can actually hear their voices!"

  My mother thought of the bunch of seedlings in the small yard, but she didn't feel too surprised, "The bunch of seedlings in our little yard, you don't have a contract, you can hear their voices!"

  "Yeah! I thought it was accidental before, but I didn't expect that I still have this magical ability!" Wang Yiyi said a little funny.

  Zhang Heng is more worried about Xiao Nizi, afraid that she can't sleep because of these plants like before, "Then you hear so many voices, do you feel a headache or something uncomfortable?"

  After being reminded by Brother Heng, Wang Yiyi also remembered before, but this time it was really amazing. She didn't feel noisy. It seemed that she could choose to listen to these sounds or not.

  "No, this time these voices, it seems that I can't listen if I want to, and I seem to be able to block them!"

  Wang Yiyi looked at everyone who was worried because of Brother Heng's reminder, and hurriedly told everyone about this new discovery.

  My mother listened to Brother Heng's reminder, she was worried to death, and now she saw that her daughter was okay, the tension in her heart finally loosened, "It's fine if it's all right, it's fine if it's all right, we're confused. Know one more foreign language! Let's not lose out!"

  Mom's words are rough but not rough, but Wang Yiyi knows a language more inexplicably! There is nothing wrong with this skill right now, so I just let it go!

  "It's rare to go into the mountain, why don't we roast a rabbit?" Wang Yi looked at the hare that quickly rushed past his eyes, feeling a little moved.

  "Sister, did you say that this rabbit runs so fast, is it scared by us to panic? Didn't see which tree stump it hit?" Luoluo entered the mountain for the first time and looked at the little girl who kept passing by. Animals are full of curiosity.

  When Wang Yi heard Luoluo say this, she knew that she must have thought of the allusion of waiting for the rabbit. "Luoluo, this is a small probability event. It takes some luck. If Xiaoya is there, he can definitely use its vines for us. Bundle a few rabbits!"

  It may be that Xiaoya was mentioned, and Wang Yiyi suddenly blessed his soul, thinking that since he could hear the sounds of these plants, should he also try to communicate with them?

  Without hesitation, Wang Yi tried to communicate with the most lively unknown thorn vine nearby, never thought that the thorn vine really gave her feedback.

  Although the thorn vine just snorted proudly after hearing Wang Yiyi's words, it also made Wang Yiyi very happy, at least she was able to communicate with these mutant plants.

  It's just that these mutant plants don't listen to her like Xiaoya, but think about it, how can mutant plants that have not been contracted be meek and obedient!

  It was only when Wang Yi was regaining consciousness that he discovered that Brother Heng had already caught a hare for her, and it was roasting right now, with a smell of meat coming out of his nose.