74

Chapter 74

  Not long after Uncle Fugui left, a group of people lit a torch and came to Wang Yiyi and their bus in a mighty manner.

  "Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang, still remember me, I am Xu Qing!" A young man in the lead, wearing a pair of rimless glasses, greeted his parents in front of him in a very modest manner.

  As the saying goes, he stretches out his hand and doesn't hit the smiley person. Dad said politely, "It turned out to be Xu Qing. He hasn't seen him for many years. The longer he is, the more handsome he is and the more promising he is!"

  Xu Qing smiled mildly, "Everywhere, it's just a mix of meals! Behind this are Sister Yiyi and Zhang Heng. I still remember playing with you two when I was a kid!"

  Sure enough, it was mixed in the provincial city. The scene was really a set of words. He soon greeted everyone in the team, and even Lolo took care of it.

  Everyone is in the same village, so they can get a little relationship. Soon, Xu Qing and the people in the team are called brothers and sisters. People who don't know, think how good the relationship is.

  "Look at my brain, everyone mustn't have dinner!" Xu Qing seemed to react suddenly and slapped his head suddenly, "I almost forgot about business!"

  After finishing speaking, before Wang Yi and the others reacted, they greeted a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy behind, "Xiaodong, hurry up and put out our prepared meals!"

  As soon as the boy heard the greeting, he immediately set up a table of very hearty meals in front of the bus. Chickens, ducks and fish are all available, not to mention the end times, even before the end times, they are also very good at shooting.

  When Wang Yi saw the fresh chicken on the table, his eyes brightened. He didn't expect that the end of the world had been here for so long, and besides himself, there were people who could get fresh chicken.

  It may be that Wang Yiyi's surprised eyes were too obvious. Xu Qing explained, "Our team also raises dozens of poultry. This fish is dried fish from the village. I am not just borrowing flowers to offer Buddha!"

  It seems to be careless, but this is the end of the world, people are almost out of food, your team actually has extra food to raise poultry? !

  This was not over yet, Xu Qing prepared warm water for everyone to wash their hands. After everyone is cleaned up, then can we warmly greet everyone on the table!

  It deserves to be mixed outside. While taking care of you comfortably, it also revealed the strength of their hoped team. It will neither make people offensive nor make the opponent underestimate their hope squad.

  If it hadn't been for Wang Yiyi to have a spatial farm, he might really have been fooled by Xu Qing's operation.

  After drinking three rounds, Xu Qing finally said his purpose, "Zhang Heng, I heard my grandfather say that you have no intention of being the head of the village! You are not rare, but I am rare! Look at me and take over this village. How about the long position!"

  Zhang Heng smiled, "I'm afraid you don't intend to be the village head, but you want to be the head of this hope base!"

  Astonishment appeared on Xu Qing's face for the first time, but he quickly recovered and gave Zhang Heng a thumbs up, "Hahaha, brother is really smart! My Xu Qing wants to build our village into A base! A base that can exist for a long time in the last days!"

  Zhang Heng took a sip of the wine in the glass, and said for a long time, "Since you are interested, I will be the beauty of an adult!"

  "Okay! Don't worry, brother, I also grew up in the village, and I will definitely guard this village! I will never disappoint you!" Xu Qing was very happy, and immediately promised.

  "But I have one condition. Our team must have absolute freedom in the village! Of course, we will not damage the interests of the village!" Zhang Heng ignored Xu Qing and continued to say for himself.

  Xu Qing thought for a while, and finally said, "Well, as long as we don't damage our interests, your team can have absolute freedom in the village!"

  It seemed that the host and the guest were enjoying themselves that night, and Wang Yiyi and his party were put into the village before the next morning.

  ...

  In the afternoon of the next day, everyone in the team gathered in Wang Yi's family to discuss the future.

  The monkey could no longer hold it back, "Brother Heng, are you really willing to let Xu Qing take your place?"

  Zhang Heng stretched out his hand and held down the excited monkey, and calmly said, "We have more important things! Now that we don't have the bondage of that position, we can just do the next thing wholeheartedly!"

  The pillars are very real, he only cares about the things that are really handy, "Whoever wants to take that position, we used to supplement the village before! Now we can save a lot of materials!"

  When everyone heard this, they were very excited when they thought of the piles of supplies in the monkey and Wang Yi's space.

  Zhang Heng cleared his throat and continued talking about his plan, "The green clay and seeds collected before must be used. We have to build a shed that is large enough!"

  Wang Yi's family is in the innermost part of the village. It is a single family. There are many open spaces in front of and behind the house, which is a good place to build a large shed.

  Everyone had no objections, and they nodded in agreement. They are looking forward to it. It's been so long in the last days, and they almost forgot what fresh vegetables really taste like!

  Zhang Heng looked at the enthusiastic squad and said, "Cough cough cough, the business is over! Tell everyone a private matter..."

  Everyone suddenly became quiet, staring at Zhang Heng curiously. I don't know why, Wang Yiyi feels that something is bad.

  "Then I am going to marry one by one, so I have to trouble the big guy to help us build a new house!"

  Zhang Heng had already reported with Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang last night, but the old couple were happily closing their mouths together, and Zhang Heng was about to change his name to parents on the spot. Zhang Heng couldn't ask for it, and immediately called his parents several times, but he didn't close his eyes for a long time.

  Then as soon as they got up at noon today, the old couple couldn't wait to discuss with the son-in-law about transforming the old house into a two-story villa.

  In this way, Zhang Heng and his young couple can live on the second floor. They have their own private space, and they will not be too far away from the two old ones. The family is still neatly together.

  The monkey cheered first, "Brother Heng, it's fast enough! Brother, I must have done my best to help you build a new house, and will never hold you back, so that you can hug you as soon as possible!"

With the monkey that drove the atmosphere, other people also expressed their opinions one after another, and the scene was so lively. He made a big red face for Wang Yiyi, the righteous master, and hid in his boudoir with shame.