101

Chapter 101

  Standing on the city wall, Xu Qing looked at the trading market that has gradually lost its popularity, and said to Zhang Heng next to him, "Do you think they will come back? Will our trading market become lively again?"

  "Didn't many of them come to you for purchases in private? If they have interests here, they will definitely come back again!" Zhang Heng replied confidently.

  Xu Qing thought of those abilities who had privately sought out his own purchases, and saw some of the people left in the trading market. Although there were not many, it was better than nothing.

  Recently, Wang Yiyi spent a very leisurely time. Every day, he nestled in the small courtyard eating all kinds of food prepared by his mother, listening to the whispers of the seedlings in the corner.

  Since Xiaoya got out of space and took root in the small yard, the bunch of seedlings became very peaceful, and they didn't dare to speak loudly at all. But he was lively by nature and couldn't calm down, so he bit his ears secretly and talked little things.

  The idle and moldy Wang Yiyi occasionally listened to the whispers between them with all his attention, and found it quite interesting. After winter, these plants have also undergone earth-shaking changes.

  From the mouths of Xiaoya and this bunch of seedlings, Wang knew that the plants and trees growing outside now are not the pre-apocalyptic plants. They also have their own consciousness, they also have crystal nuclei, and they can continue to advance and become stronger. .

  Why hasn't anyone noticed it now? That's because the level of these plants is still too low to pose a threat to humans. But sooner or later, they will threaten the safety of mankind just like mutant beasts.

  Wang Yiyi is still not worried about the safety of the hope base, because the small bud is very powerful, and it can completely suppress the mutant plants.

  But in the future, everything will be variable, and Wang Yiyi doesn't want to live under the shelter of Xiaoya all his life. She felt that they should go out and practice while the mutant plants were not yet strong.

  Otherwise, when the mutant plants become more powerful, they have never dealt with them, but they will really be helpless.

  Wang Yiyi herself thought very well, but she was worried about being opposed by her family. Since having a baby, everyone has been cautious about her, for fear that she might bump into her.

  But everyone forgot that this is the end of the world, how can it be like before the end of the world. Even before the end of the world, there are many pregnant women who work with their pregnant belly until the eve of childbirth.

  Wang Yiyi felt that after awakening his supernatural powers, his physical fitness improved a lot, and he did not feel any discomfort after becoming pregnant. She shouldn't be protected so well, and she is unwilling to be a delicate flower in the greenhouse.

  I hope that the group of people outside the base are almost gone, and Xu Qing can handle the rest alone. Wang Yiyi felt that now was a good time, and she could discuss it with her family.

  Unexpectedly, she hadn't spoken yet. After dinner, Zhang Heng took the lead in telling his own plan, and he was surprised to not want him.

  "Brother Heng, are you going out? What are you going out for?" Wang Yi didn't understand what Brother Heng was going out for at this time. After the acid rain, there was nothing to collect.

  Not only Wang Yiyi, but his parents and Luo Luo also stared at Zhang Heng curiously.

  Zhang Heng held Wang Yiyi's little hand, calmed her excitement, and explained to the puzzled father-in-law and mother-in-law, "Parents, don't you have to give birth in a few months, I want to go out. Look, find a doctor to come to the base!"

  Although my mother was very moved by Brother Heng to think about her daughter, why did she always feel that this matter was unreliable? Where is the doctor in the last days so easy to find?

  ''Besides, there is no need, Brother Heng, these last days are no better than before. Where is the doctor so easy to find?"

  Before mother Wang finished speaking, Dad seemed to have thought of something, and quickly interrupted her, "Brother Heng, don't you want to go to another base?"

  As soon as Dad said this, everyone felt reasonable, and once again looked at Zhang Heng in unison.

  Zhang Heng held everyone's gaze, and although he was very stressed, he still nodded. He was indeed going to visit other bases.

  "Brother Heng, this is too risky..." Wang Yiyi thought of the abnormal laboratory that Brother Heng had told her before. How could she rest assured that Brother Heng would go to the base alone.

  My mother also felt that the matter was not right, so she interrupted, "Brother Heng, I heard the group of people outside say that now there are many different bases, and it is too risky for you to go out."

  My mother also went to the trading market recently. She heard people outside talk about the H city base, but it was much more complicated than their base. Otherwise, there won't be so many people who would rather stay outside in simple homes instead of going back to the H city base.

  "Mom, but there is no doctor, I don't worry about Yiyi!" Zhang Heng felt that although there was a risk, he had the memories and experience of his previous life and he would definitely be able to come back safely.

  And Zhang Heng also knew that there should be a doctor who had just arrived at the base in the tent area of ​​the H city base at this time. He had to invite him to the Hope Base in advance before others discovered his talents.

  "It's okay. Granny Ni in our village was a doctor when she was young, and she delivered the babies all of them!" My mother suddenly thought of the key points of the matter and said hurriedly.

  At this time it was Zhang Heng's turn to be surprised. He had never heard of it before, and he had never heard of it in his previous life!

  My mother looked at the puzzled-looking brother Heng and her daughter, and explained, "Your mother-in-law Ni, when we were young, was a famous doctor from all over the world!

  It's just that there was some medical dispute later. Although your mother-in-law Ni won the lawsuit, she was also disappointed. She no longer wears a white coat and does not continue being doctor. "

  My mother thought of Granny Ni's demeanor when she was young, and still regrets. "Although your Granny Ni stopped being a doctor, she will definitely take care of you for the sake of the folks in our village!"