71

Chapter 71

  Zhang Heng nodded without saying much, and led everyone to the back door of the factory.

  After two steps, after thinking about it, I turned around and looked at Wang Yiyi beside him, "How much gasoline do we have?"

  "Not much, there are only two or three barrels!" Although Wang Yiyi didn't know what Zhang Heng was going to do, he answered truthfully.

  "Brother Heng, why do you want gasoline? I have it here! Last time we went to collect steel, I brought two gas stations!"

  The monkey thought that he was in the town the day before yesterday to collect gasoline from these two gas stations. It was too late for a while, so that it was dark when he rushed to the county hospital.

  "Hurry up, take it out, we will burn it here! lest they catch up later!" Zhang Heng solemnly ordered.

  "Ah? Oh, good!" The monkey was stunned for a second, then quickly removed a few large barrels of gasoline.

  Zhang Heng hurriedly picked up the petrol drum and poured it on the surrounding factories. Wang Yiyi and the monkey also pour petrol everywhere.

  Seeing that it was almost done, Zhang Heng greeted everyone withdrawing from the factory and threw a fireball inside with his backhand. In an instant, a raging fire ignited behind him!

  Sure enough, it didn't take long for a group of people to arrive at the factory where Wang Yiyi they just stayed.

  "Brother Zhao, it seems that someone is one step ahead of us!" A tall man wiped the sweat from his forehead, and respectfully told the man leading behind.

  I saw the leading man dressed in a tunic suit, weak in writing, and full of books. Looking at the raging fire in front of me, while a trace of anger flashed in his eyes, his face was smiling like a spring breeze, "It's really interesting!"

  At this time, Wang Yi and the others, were turning around the small road behind the factory, and turned to the pedestrian street in the center of the city.

  Looking at the large supermarkets, high-end clothing stores, jewellery stores, watch shops, bag shops...not only Wang Yi's eyes shining, but even the others in the team were too excited to move their feet. .

  "It's all here, why don't we go in and vote for it!" The monkey couldn't hide his words, and immediately said the voice of everyone.

  Zhang Heng thought for a while. Those people can't catch up for a while, so it's not impossible to hurry up, "Well, you have a quick deal. We don't have much time. We must retreat before those people can catch up!"

  As soon as they heard it, everyone cheered, and rushed towards their favorite shop in twos and threes.

  In order to save time, Wang Yiyi quickly released Xiao Ya from the space, "Xiao Ya, the zombies here will be handed over to you! Look at everyone, please report to me immediately!"

  Xiao Ya was very happy, and immediately stretched out the vines, and rushed towards the zombies with their teeth and claws. Soon, Xiaoya's vines covered the entire pedestrian street, not letting go of a corner.

  Under the escort of Xiaoya, everyone threw themselves into a frantic sweep.

  Because Zhang Heng's ice cube face was always next to Wang Yiyi, except for his mother, everyone in the team didn't dare to trouble Wang Yiyi, and could only call the monkey crazy.

  "Monkey, this car is mine, hurry up and help me put it into the space!"

  "Monkey, my good brother, these two piles belong to me, don't forget to take them away!"

  "Monkey, come with me quickly, I have collected a lot! Help me install it!"

  ...

  The monkey finally couldn't bear it, and stopped visiting those shops. "Don't make a noise, all the things you want will be pushed to me, and I will pretend to you here!"

  Compared with monkeys, Wang Yiyike shouldn't be too happy. She doesn't look at the shops or the signs. Anyway, she can enter the shops in the pedestrian street of the provincial capital. How bad can she go! I heard that a cubicle of a few square meters here has an annual rent of millions of dollars!

  Wang didn't even look at the things on the shelves, and with a big wave of his hand, he moved into the space with the shelves. Fearing that there was not enough time and many shops would be missed, Wang Yi ran off.

  At first, Wang Yiyi was a little reserved, just trotting, and then she became more and more excited, and she couldn't care about anything. After running out of the rush of eight hundred miles, I didn't know that there were zombies chasing her.

  The monkey standing in the middle of the pedestrian street looked at Wang Yiyi as a crazy woman, constantly shuttled through the shops. The shops she visited were as clean as locusts crossing the border, with nothing left except the surrounding walls.

  The monkey looked at Wang Yiyi's few afterimages, and was stunned, "I'm going to drop a god, the zombie is here, and I haven't seen you run so fast!"

  Fortunately, Wang Yiyi's space is large enough that she can pretend to be full. At the beginning, Wang Yiyi knew what he was pretending to be. At the end, Wang Yiyi didn't know what he received, as if he hadn't let go of anything.

  When Zhang Heng greeted everyone to retreat, Wang Yi looked at the remaining shops behind him, reluctantly, cruelly, and ran towards the team bus, "Come, here!"

  How clever Xiao Ya was, she immediately collected her vines when she heard she was about to retreat. Those that spread too long and couldn't be recovered for a while, Xiao Ya immediately stopped the energy supply and let them fall off on their own.

  Anyway, it now has a lot of crystal nuclei, as long as it wants to, it can grow a lot of new vines in minutes.

  "Master, as well as me! Hurry up and help me put these crystal nuclei in!" Xiao Ya surrounded the few hill-like crystal nuclei, and shouted anxiously to Wang one by one.

  Wang Yi panted heavily, and hurriedly moved Xiao Ya and the few small crystal nuclei into the space. Without a trace of strength, he slumped on the floor of the bus.

  As soon as Wang Yi got on the bus, Zhang Qiang started the bus under Zhang Heng's command and sprinted towards the high speed.

  In fact, the other people in the team were no better than Wang Yiyi, one by one panting heavily, and they hadn't recovered from the excitement just now.

  Especially Wang Yiyi, who still loves the last few shops, seems to be a few jewellery shops!