4

Chapter 4 Supernaturalists

  "Kill, monster..." With the exclamation from the ancestral hall, this quiet small village became no longer quiet.

  By the time Wang Yiyi rushed to the ancestral hall with his parents, the farce had already begun to end. I saw a few bloody corpses covered with sheets on the ground, and the families of these corpses seemed terrified and separated. From far away, there were silent tears in the corner.

  It turned out that early this morning, Aunt Zhang carried a large bucket of ginger water as usual, and was distributing it to the night watchers. Suddenly, he heard the sound of "Ho ho..." from the inner room of the ancestral hall, followed by "Kacha Kacha". With the sound of chewing like bones, Zhang's aunt pushed open the door suspiciously, and was instantly frightened and screamed by the scene in front of her.

  When the night watchman at the door rushed in, they saw Zhang's aunt fainted by the door, and inside the room, the Wu Gui's wife was holding the unconscious Wu Gui nibbling, and the blood was left dripping down the corner of her mouth. A pair of dead fish-eyed eyes on the gray face looked out the door blankly. The night watchman was frightened and stupefied until Wu Gui's wife staggered towards the door stiffly, and the stench in her mouth made them regain their senses. One by one picked up the guys, slapped their heads and covered their faces, and didn't know who it was. They hurriedly inserted a wooden stick into Wu Gui's wife's head, and everything returned to calm.

  When the villagers near the ancestral hall arrived and everyone was discussing what to do outside, "Dad, what are you doing, how do you bite my mother?" It seemed like the voice of a comatose boy from Zhang's family. Came. With the shock just now, everyone copied the guys, and slowly leaned toward the back room in fear, and saw the Zhang family boy, there was a fire in his hand, and the little flame was burning toward his father. , His father became a burning man in an instant, and within half a minute, he became a piece of ashes.

  This incident not only frightened everyone, but also frightened the Zhang family so much that he cried loudly and waved his hands to the people outside the house. In the end, I don't know how things developed. The unconscious people in the house woke up one after another. Except for the Zhang family boy, everyone was a monster with no thoughts and emotions. They bitten when they saw people and scratched two night watchmen. After people, seeing the two night watchmen, their faces gradually became pale and lost their minds. The old villagers finally decided to culminate these monsters.

  What Wang Yiyi sees now is that the Zhang family boy is being isolated in a locked room by everyone, while the village chief is sitting in the hall of the ancestral hall and discussing with everyone how to deal with this sudden change.

  "Burn all these people first, burn them clean, and bury them without worry, for fear that the spread of the virus will affect other people," said an elderly uncle, who was discussing with the village chief.

  "Okay, focus on the back mountain of the ancestral hall and burn it, and then set up a sign as a remembrance." After a long time, the village head finally nodded hard.

  "Boy Zhang, how to deal with it? It seems to be sane, not like a monster. His fire is also not effective at all times." Another villager asked from the side.

  Although Wang Yiyi didn't know the specific situation, she was certain that Zhang Heng, the Zhang family boy, was definitely the first batch of lucky ones. If he didn't guess wrong, he should have awakened the fire power.

  Fearing that everyone would accidentally kill the only power in their village, Wang Yi quickly said, "Uncle village chief, dear uncles, do you feel that now is like the end of the world in our last village movie, Zhang Heng should be awakened? With the ability, other people should be infected with the virus and become zombies!"