90

Chapter 90

  "But there is no other way besides using fire! How about using iron cages?" The monkey said in distress, but soon he rejected his proposal. "We can't prepare so many iron cages for a while!"

  Wang Yi shook his head and said in disapproval, "Let's not say whether we have so many iron cages, those zombie rats...I am worried that iron cages can only trap them for a while!"

  The monkey looked at Wang Yiyi in surprise, "Yier, you mean, those zombie rats can bite even iron? Have they mutated so much?"

  "I'm just guessing!" Wang Yi said slowly, because Xiaoya's vines are so powerful that they can tie up mutant wolves, but they can't do anything about this group of mice, presumably because the mice's teeth are too destructive.

  "Let's use fire!" Zhang Heng thought for a while, and discussed with everyone in the team, "We are in Shangjia Village ahead of time, and Wangjiawan is waiting for them!"

  Wang Yiyi felt that there was no better way than this. Looking at everyone in the team, everyone was in agreement, and she quickly said happily, "What are you waiting for? Hurry up and notify Xu Qing and let him do it in advance. Get ready!"

  When everyone was gone, Wang Yiyi couldn't sit still. She just thought about pulling some unused gasoline out of the space, and then she held him with her big hands.

  "Don't worry, the gasoline will still be useful after you keep it, first use the animal oil extracted from the village!" How could Zhang Heng fail to see Wang Yiyi's careful thoughts, and quickly stopped.

  Wang Yiyi also thought of the group of mutant wolves last night. The villagers had dealt with most of the night, so they should have made a few pots of oil. Pouring hot oil on the zombie rats like this seems to be a good way.

  "Well, let's go there as soon as possible! I'm worried that Xu Qing and the others will not be able to cope with it!" Now that there is something to replace, Wang Yiyi didn't think about gasoline anymore.

  Zhang Heng disagrees, "Or you should stay at home and wait. You will follow us now, and I am not at ease! Don't worry about your parents, I will take care of them!"

  "Where is it so delicate? I really don't have anything at all. Besides, I still have room! When that happens, it will be really dangerous. You can still use a mental barrier to cover me into the space!

  I'm not sure, I can still be of great use at that time, you still need my protection! "

  Wang Yiyi felt that his little spike ball should be able to help a lot, and besides, when his parents were there, she left her alone at home to wait, worrying about them all the time, and it was really suffering.

  Besides, Wang Yiyi didn't want to be well protected by everyone. There are dangers everywhere in this apocalypse, and only by constantly improving one's abilities is the best way to protect yourself.

  Mother Wang understands her daughter's thoughts best, and her daughter has always been a strong one. Although married to Brother Heng, he also has the weak and coquettish side of the little woman, but the stubbornness in his bones is still there.

  "Brother Heng, let Yiyi go! I don't worry about her staying at home alone, I can look after us anyway!"

  Although mother ang loves her daughter, she doesn't want to her to grow into a delicate flower in the greenhouse. Although Brother Heng is a good one, he is reliable, but she still has to rely more on herself.

  Zhang Heng saw that his parents agreed, but didn't insist anymore. He thought that if he waited for a while to stay by his wife's side, there shouldn't be anything wrong.

  He was a little worried and warned, "You can follow us, but you must follow me firmly in a while, don't make your own way!"

  At the end, he softened his tone again, "Wife, you are no longer alone, there is still our baby in your belly!"

  Looking at Zhang Heng's serious eyes, Wang Yi softened his heart and kissed the corner of the man's mouth, "Husband, I will take care of our baby!"

  The man was very dissatisfied and emphasized, "Take care of yourself first, you will always be in front of the baby!"

  ...

  When Wang Yi followed Zhang Heng to Shangjia Village, Xu Qing was holding the telescope and looked into the distance solemnly, "Here, they are here..."

  Wang Yi quickly took the binoculars that Xu Qing handed over, and saw that as far as he could see, a large area of ​​black and dense, densely packed, was full of adult fist-sized rats.

  The army of zombie rats that couldn't see their heads was approaching violently in the direction where Wang Yiyi and the others were. The sharp teeth were shimmering in the cold moonlight, making people feel a little bit of fear for no reason.

  Gao Ren can be regarded as a responsible person, and he did not take advantage of this time to slip away. After leaving one person in the village to take care of the senior soldiers, he took others to participate in the human-mouse battle.

  Soon, Wang Yi heard the "chirps" of the group of mice, and gradually, the black mice appeared in the sight of the villagers. In a blink of an eye, it was only a hundred steps away from the temporary metal wall built by the villagers.

  Xu Qing gave an order, and the villagers who had been standing on the metal wall a long time ago were ready to pour the hot oil on the mouse under the wall. As soon as the first wave of hot oil was poured, there were fire-powered abilities throwing fireballs under the wall.

  As soon as the hot oil met fire, it turned into a raging fire, and the wall instantly became a sea of ​​flames. The rat group screamed more harshly in the sea of ​​fire, and the scalp of the person who listened to it was numb.

But there are too many mice. Just as the mouse in front fell, the mouse behind quickly filled the vacancy. The situation seemed to become anxious, and it was difficult for the two sides to distinguish the outcome for a while.

  But soon the situation reversed, and the villagers standing on the metal wall found something was wrong. The group of mice no longer climbed upwards, they all gathered at the foot of the wall. Soon, the metal wall began to shake, and there was a tendency to collapse.

  Xu Qing also discovered this urgent situation, and hurriedly directed a few metal abilities to repair the wall loudly, "Quickly, these rats are going to gnaw the metal wall down! Come here and a few abilities to repair the wall! "

  Seeing that the metal wall was about to collapse, the villagers on the wall hurriedly poured the remaining hot oil down, and then hurriedly withdrew. With this withdrawal, the rats had no obstacles, and all climbed up the wall unobstructed.

  In an instant, the rhythm of the villagers was disrupted. They forgot what they were going to do, but instinctively began to run around, and soon became a mess. Some of them were trampled on by their own people before being caught up by the rats, and wailed in pain.

  When Zhang Heng saw that the situation was not right, he quickly released a tongue of flame toward the back of the crowd, temporarily blocking the army of zombie rats behind, giving the villagers some time to escape.