43

"Isn't it good to get a good night's sleep? Why do you have to disturb my baby's sleep?"

  The figure stopped when it reached the middle of the stairs. I don't know when, there was a delicate rose out of thin air in its hand.

  This is only a wood zombie, Wang Yiyi was very shocked, it did not expect that the zombie would also have abilities.

  Without waiting for the king to think about the son in his mouth, the surrounding vines moved, entwining Zhang Heng and Wang one by one.

  Wang Yi quickly took out the big knife from the space and chopped it towards the surrounding vines, but the vines were like endless, layered on top of each other.

  As soon as Wang Yiyi cut it off, he saw that the rupture sprouts again. Wang Yi wanted to use the power to summon the little black ball, but the little black ball seemed to be afraid of the vine, and there was no movement in life or death.

  There are too many vines, and soon there will be vines entangled with Wang Yiyi's knife.

  Wang Yi couldn't move at all, so he was forced to throw a big knife, and then replaced with another knife from the space.

  Despite this, she was caught. There was a sudden tingling in her right ankle. It seemed that the ankle was also entangled, and the thorns on the vine pierced her skin.

  She felt that as the blood dripped, her consciousness was slowly passing by, and she was in a trance again.

  Suddenly a fire light struck her, the vines around her dispersed, and she also recovered a little clarity.

  At the moment when the vines dispersed, she hurriedly stepped into the space while still having the last trace of sanity.

  Lying on the space grass, Wang Yi's chest was violently ups and downs, and it took a long time to slowly come over, climbed to the side of the well, and constantly washed his wounds with the well water.

  When the blood that came out was no longer black, she stopped. After drinking some space well water, he tore off his clothes and entangled the blood holes on his feet.

  Looking outside through the space, Zhang Heng was surrounded by a bunch of green vines in the middle. Although he was not injured, the situation was not optimistic.

  Although the plants are afraid of fire and dare not get too close to Zhang Heng, they always keep a certain distance from Zhang Heng. As soon as the fireball is extinguished, they will come back.

  The two sides are in a stalemate, but if this continues, Zhang Heng's abilities will be exhausted sooner or later, and sooner or later he will be bound by the vines.

  Wang Yi couldn't help getting up in a hurry, and kept holding his hair, trying to think of something.

  "Yes, fire, fire!" Wang Yiyi got up and ran staggeringly toward the grain store where she stored supplies.

  She remembered that she had bought many barrels of salad oil in the supermarket before. Picking up a bucket of salad oil, Wang threw it out of the space one by one.

  Salad oil encountered Zhang Heng's fireball, and the plastic barrel outside soon began to melt. The oil in the barrel slowly flowed out and soon increased the fire.

  Those vines shrank back in fear again, to make room for Zhang Heng. Wang Yiyi looked at the results, and then continued to throw the oil barrels out.

  This side finally suppressed the vines, just when Wang Yiyi was about to breathe a sigh of relief.

  Suddenly there was a low roar on the second floor. The vines seemed to have heard the order, and stopped backing. They crazily spread towards the entrance of the supermarket and climbed up the zombies standing still. The sharp thorns were very sharp. Quickly pierced their heads.