26

Chapter 26 Zombie Tide

  The villagers watched the truck coming back from a distance, and their faces that were still beaming after seeing the embarrassed people on the truck instantly became solemn. And Zhang Heng did not delay, and immediately released a shocking thunder, "The tide of zombies is coming, everyone hurry up and listen to my arrangements to prepare for the tide of zombies..."

  "What! Haven't the surrounding zombies been cleaned up?"

  "What is the tide of zombies? Is it a large group of zombies?"

  "What can we do, shall we run for our lives?"

  "Escape, where are you going to escape? Where are you not zombies!"

  "It's over, our village is over! My life is almost over!"

  "Ouch, my God, do you still want to live!"

  ...

  Zhang Heng looked at the people below who had been quiet for a long time, and immediately climbed to the fence at the entrance of the village, and shouted fiercely, "Listen to me, we may all have hope of living! If you don't listen to me, everyone will run away. Run away quickly. Those who want to die will die!"

  The crowd was stunned by his voice. Zhang Heng didn't wait for everyone to respond, so he said again, "Fugui, you take the village willing to help, go to the small road at the entrance of the village and dig every 100 meters. A trench, dig deeper and wider as much as possible!"

  "Monkey, take people to bury the thorns in the trench dug by Uncle Fu and Gui, and follow them if others are willing to help!" Zhang Heng roared loudly.

  As Zhang Heng's voice fell, many of the young men who had followed Zhang Heng and them to collect supplies decisively picked up the guy and went outside the village. "The other people are idle, preparing sharp wooden sticks. When the zombie strikes in front of you, everyone will work together. If you kill one, you will lose one!"

  "Whether our village can survive this time and whether everyone can live a stable life in the future depends on our big guys! I hope that our big guys can protect this pure land in the last days for our relatives!"

  My mother immediately responded, "Everyone listens to Brother Heng, and they are all busy! The men are digging trenches in the front, and we will do the logistics at the back, but we can't let the big guy beat the zombies hungry!"

  Under the rendering of this atmosphere, everyone actually started to live in silence, strengthening the reinforced fence of the wall, digging trenches, burying thorns, burying thorns, preparing weapons and preparing weapons...

  Watching the crowd disperse, Wang Yi thought of the panic in her heart. Long ago, she faintly felt that the village would encounter a catastrophe. Could it be this time? "Brother Zhang Heng, is the zombie tide really so severe this time? Will the village suffer a disaster?"

  "The calamity of extinction... won't happen, but it will definitely hurt your vitality!" Zhang Heng replied indifferently.

  Wang Yiyi was very puzzled, "How do you know so clearly? Do you have the ability to predict, I sometimes encounter danger, and I feel a little bit inside! Do you feel more clearly?"

  Zhang Heng turned his head, avoiding Wang Yiyi's scorching gaze, did not answer her question, but said, "When we were in Shangjia Village, we all cleaned up the zombies, and we just waited for you to collect supplies. NS!"

  "At this moment, a large number of zombies came in suddenly. I think it should be that the zombies have evolved, and their sense of smell and hearing has become more sensitive. All the zombies around here have gathered towards our village! We have to make a good fight. Prepare for a protracted battle!"

  Seeing that Zhang Heng was unwilling to answer, Wang Yiyi didn't follow up and asked. Since there is no disaster of extinction, she doesn't have to worry about her family. Each of her family members has abilities and strengths. It is no problem not to mention other things to protect herself.

  All she can do is to secretly add some space products to everyone's meals, so that everyone is more energetic when dealing with zombies. Then he desperately replenishes energy to himself, and can control more spikes when the zombies come.

  That night, the whole village was busy with flashlights and torches for most of the night. It wasn't until three or four o'clock in the morning that one by one was so tired that they lay on the ground and fell asleep.

  At noon the next day, everyone thought that the zombies would not come. Suddenly the monkey holding a telescope standing on the fence exclaimed, "Brother Heng, Brother Heng, there really is a group of zombies in front of them, densely packed... My God, there are thousands of them!"

  Everyone under the wall heard the monkey's exclamation, and one by one immediately sat up and waited in full form. They picked up their weapons and climbed onto the wall.

  The surrounding walls of the village have been improved and processed again and again, and now they have the preliminary appearance of the ancient city. The surrounding walls can accommodate hundreds of people at the same time.

  Now everyone on the fence finally saw the group of zombies clearly, one by one, they breathed air-conditioning. All the zombies in the group were ragged and dirty, with pointed fangs in their mouths, and it felt like they could smell a stench from far away.

  Now the zombies are not as slow and stiff as they were at the beginning, their joints have become more flexible, their walking speed has also become faster, their sense of smell has become more sensitive, and they are pouring towards the village with clear goals.

  Finally, the group of zombies walked to the trench dug by the villagers, and everyone was holding their breath, waiting for the zombies to fall.

  Obviously, the intelligence of the zombies has not yet been civilized, one by one, as the villagers expected, they fell into the trench together, but they are not afraid of pain, even if they have barbs in their bodies, they will continue to move forward.

  The zombies at the back watched the ones in front fall down, and did not stop, stepped on them, and continued to move forward. Soon the first trench was filled with zombies, and the zombies behind reached the second trench as if walking on the ground, and the zombies in the trench still crawled outward without giving up...

  Seeing such a situation, the villagers couldn't help worrying. They dug three trenches after working all night. It seemed that they couldn't stop too many zombies.