List of Artes and Class Information - Extra Classes: Dual Classes II

Cleric + Archer:

[Auralius (Lv.1d): a primary attack class that is available to those that have mastered both a (Lv. 3t) Cleric and Archer classes. This class uses artes that manages a resource called temperature. Artes cause the gauge to enter a positive or negative temperature changing the attack pattern of the class. « {Spirit, Attack: BD, DPS}, {R-C/M, TE, Arte}, {CT: Low, CD: Med, DR: Med}, {WPC: KNI, SCR, MLE}, {ARC: MA} »]

     - Mercurial Soul: flips the user's emotion temperature from negative to positive or positive to negative. Negative temperature increases damage mitigation and critical chance while lowing damage and speed. Positive temperature increases damage and speed, damage while lowering damage mitigation critical chance. The higher or lower the emotional temperature the more the effect is increased. The user deals damage to all nearby enemies' damage is increases based on the difference when emotional temperature flips.

               + Cold Soul Flame: a water attack that reduces emotional temperature. Basic attacks increase negative temperature gains while the effect is active.

               + Frigid Soul Fire: (Element: Water)

     - Heated Soul Flame: a fire attack that increases emotional temperature. Basic attacks increase positive temperature gains while the effect is active.

               + Burning Soul Fire: (Element: Fire)

     - Zero State: the user resets their emotional temperature to zero, dealing damage to all enemies near the user. Damage dealt is increased the higher or lower the user's emotional temperature is.

     - Aura Pulse: the user throws their aura at a target pushing the target backwards and dealing damage. Further decreases or increases emotional temperature. If the user is in a positive temperature there is a chance the target will be burned, if the user is in a negative temperature there is a chance the target will be frozen. If the user's temperature is at zero a portion of the user's health is restored.

[Aura Master (Lv.2d): a secondary attack class that is the augmented version of the Auralius class. This class specializes in manipulating the emotional temperature to produce different effects. « {Spirit, Attack: BD, DPS}, {R-C/M, TE, Arte}, {CT: Low, CD: Med, DR: Med}, {WPC: KNI, SCR, MLE}, {ARC: MA} »]

     - Empathic Overload: the user returns their emotional temperature to zero and deals damage to a target. Damage is increased based on the emotional temperature.

     - Golden Veil: the user channels all three emotional states at once; hot, cold, and zero, increasing all of the user's stats for a period of time. After the effect ends the user's temperature is reset to zero.

               + Pitch Black: (Element: Dark)

               + Blinding White: (Element: Light)

     - Aura Wall: the user envelopes a target in an aura veil that reduces damage taken.

               + Aura Barricade: (Element: Earth)

     - Aura Bind: The user throws their aura at a target, damaging and stunning the target. The higher or lower the emotional state the more damage is dealt.

     - Tempered Soul: the user unleashes an attack based on the emotional temperature. Cold temperature - Soul Freeze: deals cold damage to a single target and has a chance to freeze the target. hot temperature - Soul Flare: deals fire damage to a target and has a chance to burn. a zero temperature unleashes Void Soul: drains all nearby enemies of their health.

     - Pure Soul: if the user is in a positive emotional temperature their temperature is raised to the maximum. If the user is in a negative emotional temperature their temperature is reduce to the maximum. If the user use is at zero, they release a wave of energy that damages all nearby enemies.