List of Monsters I: Aleya (Constructs) - Physical

*Note: some of the names of monsters may change in future updates.

Aleya (constructs): These are monsters born from either magical or spiritual experiments or are constructs given magical or spiritual power. Aleya type monsters have a repurposed monster core as its heart. Aleya cores appear have a greenish hue.

----------

Physical: Construct types monsters created from physical objects and animated with magical or spiritual powers.

1. Golem: an artificial monster most often found underground. These monsters rarely venture to the surface. It is unknown how many there are and if they are capable or reproducing or cloning. They differ from most other Constructs in that they have no monster core. No one knows how they are animated.

- Rock Golem: a variant of the Golem created stones and rocks.

- Crystal Golem: a variant of the Golem created using crystal. These variants only exist near volcanic regions.

- Ice Golem: a variant of the Golem created using ice. These variants can only exist in cold climates.

- Magma Golem: a variant of the Golem created using magma. These variants can only exist in volcanic regions.

- Metal Golem: a variant of the Golem created using different types of metal.

2. Enchanted objects: A suit of armor powered by a monster core and enchanted with magic. They were created to protect secret locations.

- Enchanted Sword

- Enchanted Grimoire

- Enchanted Armor

3. Gargoyle: Stone beasts that have been enchanted to come alive either at night or to stop intruders from breaking into protected places. Gargoyles cannot venture far from the power source and will return to their resting spot once the intruder flees or is killed.

- Gargouille: a smaller variant of the Gargoyle.

- Garguiem: a larger variant of the Gargoyle.

4. Komainu: a stone lion-dog that was brought to life using spiritual artes to fend off intruders from sacred places.

- Chinthe: a winged variant of the Komainu.

- Shisa: a smaller variant of the Komainu.

- Shishi: a larger variant of the Komainu.

5. Nio: Twin statues that resemble demons. These statues guard sacred areas, and they come to life to fend off intruders.

- Kongōrikishi: a larger more aggressive variant of the Nio.

6. Sphinx: Winged Lion with mortals head.

- Hieracosphinx: Falcon-headed Sphinx.

- Criosphinx: Ram-headed sphinx.

- Androsphinx: A winged Lion with a mans head.

- Gynosphinx: A winged Lion with a womans head.

7. Simulacrum: a metallic creature similar to a homunculus. Its body type can change to match one of the four races.

8. Dracoliche: a creature created by a lich that serves its master by protecting them. Dracoliches are made from the bodies of drakes.

9. Stone Soldier: These are stone or clay statues that have been imbued with spiritual or magical power to preform set motions. This usually involves attacking would be trespassers.

- Spearman

- Swordsman

- Archer

- Magus

10. Automaton: a monster that was created to preform specific functions.

- Gynoid: An automaton that has a female form and figure.

- Android: An automaton that has a male form and figure.

- Talos: A winged variant of the automaton.