List of Monsters IV: Yurei (Phantoms) - Animated

Animated: Phantom type monsters that are either dead or inanimate organic matter controlled and manipulated by wisps.

51. Zombie: the dead body of a mortal possessed by a wisp.

- Ash Zombie: a zombie found in deserts that appears to be turning to dust.

- Vetala: a variant of the zombie that is difficult to kill, as the core will leave as soon as it feels it is threatened.

- Crimson Zombie: an evolved form of a zombie that has a bright red appearance, this monster can animate a group of zombies. This monster can jump from its main body to another body but loses the ability to control other bodies, becoming a normal zombie. Sub-bodies that are defeated can be reanimated by the main body.

- Ebony Zombie: a crimson zombie that has evolved, the body of this zombie has mummified and can control more zombies.

52. Draugar: warrior zombies that have been raised from the dead and controlled by a wisp.

- Sea Draugar: a drowned variant of the draguar

53. Living Puppet: a wisp that has possessed and transformed the body of a discarded doll.

54. Skeleton: these are wisps that possess the skeletons of mortals. Sometimes wisps will possess skeletons on mortals and use these bones to take on the shapes of other monsters.

- Beast Skeleton: a skeleton that has taken on the form of large bear-like monster

- Aerial Skeleton: a skeleton that has taken on the form of a large bird-like monster

- Reptilian Skeleton: a skeleton that has taken on the form of a large draconic monster.

- Marine Skeleton: a skeleton that has taken on the form of a large shark-like monster.

- Insectoid Skeleton: a skeleton whose form resembles a spider made of bones.

55. Gigantic Skeleton: a monster that has fused together with other types of skeleton to form much larger monster. Gigantic Skeletons are made up of 10 skeletons combined.

- Colossal Skeleton: a variant of the Gigantic Skeleton, with multiple arms. Colossal Skeletons are made up of 50 skeletons combined.

- Titanic Skeleton: an irregular variant of the Gigantic Skeleton that resembles a serpentine creature with multiple arms that is made up of over 100 skeletons combined.

56. Bloody Bones: a wisp that possesses a beast type monster. This wisp alters the body of the monster it possesses turning the creature into a mummified creature with a monstrous appearance. The process of hijacking the body turns this monster bright red. This creature lives in swamps and bogs.

- Grundylow: a variant of the bloody bones that become larger and thinner and has sprouted wings.

- Manananggal: a variant of the bloody bones that transforms the body into a winged monster that has the appears to have only the upper half of a humanoid creature.

57. Yn Medywod: a monster that manipulates sand, shaping it into a monstrous semi-solid shape. (name comes from welsh words Yn meddu meaning possessed and Dywod meaning sand)

- Yn Meddiau: a mud variant of the Yn Medywod. (name comes from welsh words yn meddu meaning possessed and Lediau meaning mud.)

- Yn Meduclai: a Clay variant of the Yn Medywod. (name comes from welsh words Yn meddu meaning possessed and clai meaning clay.)

58. Ghantrasio: a monster that is composed of 100 hundred fused monsters. The bodies of these monsters have deteriorated that only bones remain. (name comes from the welsh words Ghantref meaning one hundred and Asio meaning Fused.)

59. Wechuge: Powerful spirit animals, these creatures are an amalgamation of the spirits of animals that died during the Mystian war contained with the core of a wisp. These creatures possess mortals and transform them into power monsters.