List of Classes and Information: Racial Exclusive Classes II

[Akamin: Somatist (Lv.1s) a single primary healer class that is exclusive to the Akamin and to those that have mastered any of the seven primary classes. This class specializes in managing the resource, energy. This class uses artes that damage enemies while healing allies or heal allies while damaging enemies.]

« {Intelligence, Healer: BH, HoT}, {R-L, AoE, Arte}, {CT: Med, CD: Low, DR: Med}, {WPC: KNI, CTL, MIS}, {ARC: LA} »

     - Elan Vital: (French: Life Force): The user heals the target ally. The ally explodes with life energy dealing damage to all nearby enemies. Adds stack of energy.

     - Apoptosis (Greek: falling off, programmed cell death): the user drains target enemy's energy triggering cell death and dealing damage. The target releases a wave of energy that affects all nearby enemies. A damage over time effect is applied to all nearby enemies. Adds a stack of energy

     - Somatonosi (Greek: body strengthening): The user consumes a stack of energy to reinforce the target's body reducing incoming damage and reflecting a portion of damage back at an attacker.

     - Cytogenesis (Latin/Greek: Cell Creation): the user consumes a stack of energy and injects that energy into target ally restoring a percentage of their total health, the target unleashes a wave of energy that restores a percentage of all nearby ally's total health.

     - Zoirrhage (Greek: Life Flow): the user consumes a stack of energy injects energy into target enemy. Any damage dealt to the target while the effect is active restores a percentage of any nearby ally's total health.

     - Mitosis (Greek: Thread condition, Cell division): the user consumes a stack of energy and unleashes a wave of healing energy that stimulates cellular regrowth. All nearby allies gain increased health, stamina, and mana regeneration.

     - Necrosis (Greek: Death condition, Cell death): the user consumes a stack of energy infusing target enemy with energy that causes massive cell death. Deals critical damage to the target enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Fangoul: Spartan (Lv.1s) a single primary defensive class that is exclusive to the Fangoul and to those that have mastered any of the seven primary classes. This class specializes in switching between two modes Armed (Attack) and Armored (Defense) stance. The effects of Artes change depending on the stance the user is in.]

« {Strength, Defense: Pulling, Walling}, {R-C, AoE, Arte}, {CT: Med, CD: Low, DR: Med}, {WPC: KNI, CTL, MIS}, {ARC: LA} »

     - Heaven's Fall: the user leaps in the air and then strike the ground with a powerful thrust dealing damage to target enemy; becomes Skyward Strike. Skyward Strike: the user strikes the target with a powerful upward thrust; a portion of the user's health is restored; becomes Fatal Strike. Fatal Strike: The user slashes the target dealing damage. Armed Stance: This arte has a high critical hit chance. Armored Stance: This arte increases the user's damage mitigation. Generates enemy hate.

     - Unstoppable Force: the user dashes forward dealing damage to a target. The user enters Armed stance gaining increased damage and reduced cooldown and cast time. Generates enemy hate.

     - Immovable Body: the user reduces damage from the next source of damage. The user enters Armored stance gaining increased damage mitigation and health regeneration.

     - Spartan Kick: the user kicks the target dealing damage stunning the target if critical damage is dealt. This arte has a high critical hit chance. Generates enemy hate.

     - Combat Prowess: the user gains damage mitigation, increased health, and stamina regeneration. Armed Stance: Increases the potency of the next arte. Armored Stance: Reduces the damage of the next source of damage.