Miscellaneous Mechanics

Marriages

In the game players can marry one another, marriage between players offers unique items, stat bonuses and abilities. After the player has changed from a neophyte into another class two players looking to get married will have to complete a quest. To dissolve a marriage both players must complete another quest or after a week passes if one player has completed the quest and the other has not.

----------

Player Housing

After progressing through a portion of the game players will gain the option to buy a Condominium or House. To buy a house the player must go to one of the housing districts in a city, town, or village. Players have to pay a deposit to purchase a home, and then have to pay a monthly fee to maintain their home. If the player does not pay that fee, they will lose access to that home until they pay the fee; this fee will not accumulate. Inside the home players will have the access to a bed, crystal spring, and crafting tools. Players can decorate their home in any way that they wish. Players can also pay to create extension on their home or even upgrade their home.

----------

Merchant Board

In game the merchant board is a way for players to sell items, or equipment that have crafted. Players can sell almost anything that they acquire in-game on the market boards. The only items that a player cannot sell are soul-bound items. Every city, town, and village have a market board and every market board is linked together meaning a player can go to another city in a different country and buy the same item. However, the only difference is that each country and city have its own fees for purchasing items through the market board.

----------

Glamour, and Colors

Glamour Sphere

As players continue through the game and replace their old equipment with stronger equipment, they may find that they prefer the look of their older gear. Players can use Glamour Spheres to store the appearance of the equipment which can then be applied to newer equipment to change the appearance to that of the older equipment. Players can glamour; weapons, armor, accessories, mounts, and sprites.

Chroma Cubes

Similar to Glamour Spheres players alter the color of their equipment by using Chroma Cubes. Players can purchase an object called a clear cube and dyes. These dyes are then combined onto the Chroma cube to create unique color combinations that are placed on equipment to change the color. Each Chroma cube has a Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Accent, Tint one, and Tint two slot. Rare Chroma Cubes and dyes can be rewarded for completing different PvE and PvP events.

----------

Sprite and Mount variations

As players play through and complete quests, dungeons, and raids they will be given different types of rewards ranging from equipment to cosmetic items. One of these cosmetic items are sprites and mounts. Players can change the appearance of their sprites. These sprites often vary in color, size, and the shape and number of wings; this also hold true for mounts. Mounts and vehicles will vary by species and type, as well movement speed. There are a wide variety of mounts that are especially rare that are only rewards in end game content.

----------

Fall Damage

If a player falls down, they can experience fall damage. Base fall damage comes from a combination of a velocity check, meaning how fast the player was traveling before coming in contact with the ground along with distance fallen; this means that a player who trips may suffer fall damage. Total fall damage is calculated based the velocity of the fall and the distance fallen between 0-30 meters, *Note: Falling more than 30 meters is lethal in combat. Falling from a height of less than 30 meters deals a percentage of damage based on the height fallen; meaning a player who has 50% of their total health and falls from a height of 15 meters will die.

Fall damage is reduced by Adaptability. Fall damage is also increased by the players total weight, meaning a player who wears heavy armor will take more damage than someone who wears light armor. Players can reduce fall damage by wearing specific accessories that reduce fall damage or by using scrolls that reduce fall damage.

In specific circumstances lethal fall damage will be prevented. When not engaged in combat lethal damage will be prevented, or when in dungeons specific marked areas and sequences will protect the player from lethal fall damage. Certain arenas in boss battles may have a cliff or edge players can fall from players will still receive fall damage or will be instantly killed.