Party and Party Composition

In MAO all players can choose to join a party. A party is a group of up to seven players. Parties are used to group up with other players to complete different activities members of a party can see each other party members Health, Stamina, and Mana, buffs, debuffs, and status conditions. When all party members are in close proximity each member will receive a plus five buff to all stats.

Each party has a party leader. The party leader is the one that initiates the objective for the party. The party leader is the only one that can remove a player from the party; any player can choose to leave the party on their own. The party leader can also give the party leader role to another player at any time. A party can be formed by anyone and any member of the party can invite another player into that party as long as there is an empty slot available. A party can be disbanded at any time.

----------

Party Composition

When players group up into a party to enter dungeons or other content players have to set up their party to fill certain roles. In a normal seven player party there are two different party compositions. The party leader can make decision as to which composition the party will use before entering dungeons or raids. These two-party compositions allow for the most flexibility to handle a wide range of content for both Dungeons and Raids. The two, party setups are as follows:

- Two Tanks, two Healers, and two or three DPS, or one support. (Raid, or Melee formation)

- One tank, two healers, and three or four DPS, or one support. (Field, Quest, or Dungeon formation)