Mystical Awakening Online: Main Story Outline

Tutorial

1. the player starts by creating a character. The players character is introduced as taking their graduation exam from the International Academy of Sciences as an adventurer. The player is asked several questions, which affect the players starting equipment.

2. The player is taken to the testing stage, the test proctor gives the player time to review movement and controls in the tutorial area before being sent to a dungeon. The player received their first potion flask and The player is tasked with getting to the end of the dungeon, defeating the boss at the end of the dungeon. The player then has to return to the test proctor and then defeat the proctor.

3. After defeating the test proctor, the player graduates, the player then chooses their starting city (Haliber for Naresia, and Gamulaos for Floryre and Gate City for Ceila Roien.) When the player arrives, the player is taken to the Adventurers Guild to register.

Starting adventure

1. After the player registers with the Adventurers Guild of their chosen city they must go through a series of quests that takes them to each of the main cities.

2. After the player completes the quests in each main city and goes to the Adventures Guild in Myddfai, a guild representative at the register will hand the player a letter without a sender; the letter details a quest the player can accept or turn down. Should the player turn down the quest the next time the player exits and enters the guild building a guild representative will hand the player another letter, this letter strongly urging the player to accept the quest. The player will continue to receive these letters until the quest is accepted.

3. After the player takes the quest, they are tasked with investigating a mysterious light that is causing monsters to become more aggressive and people who go near the forest to become distraught. After making their way through the forest the player stumbles across a shining jewel in the forest.

* Complete Quest: Lantern of Chaos

4. The player then picks up the jewel and is attacked by an unseen force. After a few moments, the jewel shines brightly. Afterwards the invisible force is revealed to the player. The player is attacked by this creature, and a fight begins. The player can either defeat the beast or lose to the beast. Should the player lose they are saved by an unseen person, before passing out. Should the player win they will take three steps before the player blacks out. The player will have a dream of monstrous creature that leans in at the player.

5. When the player awakes, they are in a house of an unknown woman and notice a strange mark on their hand. The woman introduces herself and says that she is the guardian of the forest. The woman will tell the player that she has been guarding the forest and the stone for generations. The woman tells the player that they were chosen by the stone. she tells the player that they have been cursed by the stone and that those cursed by the stone are able to see things that mortals were not meant to see. She also tells the player the stones cannot be tossed aside or given away for they will return to the person that they cursed, and that only in death can the curse be lifted.

6. The woman tells the player she does not know the purpose of the stone. She explains that the shard awoke five days ago when a meteor fell from the sky, and because of the shard has awakened all manner of spirits will target the player. The player is given an item that will allow her to stay in communication; she tells the player to seek out the Sage of Myddfai Lake. She tells the player the location of the lake and an entrance into the Archives.

7. The player goes to the lake and enters the library. After the player makes their way down into library the player is attacked by a boss. The boss uses light to create lasers that hit the player and summons a shadow clone of the player. The player is wins when they break the mirror.