*The blue flames continued to spread for almost a mile. The dragon bride above them and stared down at the chaos below. He grinned slightly and threw his hands into the air. Suddenly, like an ocean wave, the blue and white flames rose up with Dabi's arms. They washed over his body. At this point, the pain wasn't even sensible. Dabi's vision was blocked with blue and heat. Once the overcast was gone, he destroyed the flames, leaving black and burnt trees to surround the area. Dabi let out a satisfied hum as he examined the area.*

Tomura now sat on his bed with slight eyebags. He tried to sleep but every time he was finally asleep a strange voice hunted him down in his dreams. He did not understand a word or the tone. It was like a whisper, audible enough to recognize but still unable to make out words. He pushed his hair out of his face. 'Am I getting paranoid? or crazy...no no think logical...it was probably just a nightmare since I can't hear the voice now.' The alchemist sighed. 'Let's see if there is anything in that book against hallucination or schizophrenia.' the man stood up and walked over to the table inspecting a rather old book. 'Blablabla Alzheimer...blabla. here!' he felt relieved that there was something he could do to calm his mind. He went over the recipe and stopped at and ingredient he did not have. 'Cicifrons what?.' the man instantly teleported the book to him and let a spell search for whatever that was. He took it 'Cicifrons are flowers that look a bit like cecilia's with their typical big white flowers with 8 petals and a bluish look in the evening sun. They are rare, and the only location they can be found is in the forbidden forest.' The man closed the book. 'shit, I now do not have the time to travel around a forest for the slight chance of finding something...whatever. Let's do this.' He went to his mirror and looked into it putting his rather long hair in a ponytail while letting his bag get packed. 'I better ask Master if she needs anything from there.' He pushed the door open and teleported his backpack in his hands. "Master?"

*Akira twitched from her place in her room. A low sigh came from her as she shut her book rather loudly and turned to Tomura.* "Yes?"

"I need some ingredients from a potion we do not have here, so I am outside. It might take 5 to 8 hours so my question is, do you need anything from the forbidden forest?"

*The woman thought for a moment.* "Arnica and Frankincense. I've been meaning to get some but haven't exactly had the time to do so."

"Arnica and Frankincense, got it." he closed the door again and left.

*Akira sighed heavily once again and turned back to her book.*

*Dabi stalked amongst the charred forest, admiring his work. Some of the trees had different patterns than others; some of beautiful spirals other of placid plad. Those of pattern shimmered with bright blue embers, like diamonds in a mine. He traced the trees with a delicate touch as his wings, tail, hair, and horns blended into the charred mess.*

The alchemist decided to teleport near the forest since he had been there with his Master multiple times before. As he looked around, he was still stunt by its beauty. There are so many plants and flowers all in one place. The alchemist went deeper in the forest, soon seeing some Arnicas. 'That is the easiest from my list anyway.' The man let a bunch be taken by his alchemy into a big sheet of leather to store them. While the flowers with the leaves and everything were taken, he inspected his surroundings. 'Just beautiful, there's no need for it to be called forbidden. I'd rather call it magical..even if that's kind of stupid.' he smiled as the rolled up leather packed itself back into his backpack.

*As Dabi stalked, he felt the air seem to go still. He stopped and turned to the sky. It was still afternoon, maybe around 3 or so.* -I'm honestly surprised they haven't realized I'm home by now.- *The half-breed thought. He then shrugged and was about to continue on his way, but a sudden sound stopped him. Immediately, his attention was pulled towards the said sound. Growling lowly, smoke began to coil around Dabi's body. His large dragon form took his place as he began to make his way towards where he had heard these faint sounds.*