"We should go to the bathroom." The ravenette muttered. "My face smells like piss." She gave each of her boobs a quick kiss as she now looked up to her girlfriend meeting her warm red eyes.

*The alchemist's face fell as an apologetic look painted her face.* "Sorry." *She choked out in a raspy tone. She blinked in surprise and crawled off her lover, gently placing her hand on her throat.* -Well shit.-

Akira gave her a small rather genuine smile. "No need to talk love, I'll get you in the bathtub while some chamomile tea is made for you." She gave a small finger snip and some water near her working table started boiling. She sat up and placed her hands on her knees looking over to the woman.

*Zatsu looked at the other woman and smiled fondly at her. She held her hand out to the other. When Akira took her hand, Zatsu pulled it close to her lips and planted a soft kiss on the back of it, gazing admirably through her lashes at the other woman. A smile tugged at her lips as she planted another soft kiss against her skin before releasing her hand and slowly sliding off the bed. She cringed at the sudden pain in her lower region and where Akira had dug her nails into her skin.*

The woman caught her with a bit of fog giving it to support her. Some other green fog went to her ass as it healed the wounds her nails have caused. The ravenette slid off the bed and brought the towel with her as she brushed along the sheets. 'Ehh, good enough.' she thought as the towel had received most of the wet piss and other liquids. She threw it over her shoulder as she looked proudly at the red prints in the woman's ass which were caused by the belt. She let the fog lift the woman up as she brought them both to the bathroom.

*The alchemist yelped in surprise as she was, quite literally, swept off her feet. She stared at the fog curiously, touching it carefully.* -Interesting...- *She thought as the fog came to a stop in the bathroom. Zatsu carefully slid off the cloud of fog, holding into the wall for support.*

Akira walked over to the water tank and lit a green fire under it to heat the water up. "Let's get you a bit cleaner." She walked over to the woman and took a cloth which she wet with the sink water. She teleported her lover on the edge of the bathtub as she started to brush of the sweat with the cloth. She was as gentle as ever placing soft kisses everywhere along the way.

*Zatsu felt a heat creep up along her cheeks. She shifted her eyes to the side, embarrassed at the fact that someone else was cleaning her. The woman, however, smiled softly at the gentle kisses Akira had planted along her skin.*

The woman then lifted her up with her fog and took one of her legs spreading it as she had the cloth in her other hand. The other hand went down to her ass as it softly pulled out the plug which was then in the cloth. "I'll clean it up later." She muttered to herself as she placed the cloth with the plug on a drawer.

*The darker haired woman whined softly as her hands went to Akira's neck whenever she returned to her. Her thumbs trailed gently against her bare shoulder, tracing her scars gently.*

Now both of the alchemist's free hands were on her lover's hips holding her up. She gave her jawline a kiss as she pressed her head against her neck. While she did that alchemist opened the faucet to let the now warm water flow into the tub

*Zatsu hummed inaudible as she kept her hands on her lover's shoulders. She planted a soft kiss on her neck and jawline before moving her hand to her head, massaging it gently.*

"Mhm~" she hummed softly as she started to slowly move around in a circle. "I love you Zat'." She whispered as she gave her neck a soft kiss. The hands on her waist softly rubbed them with her thumbs.

*The alchemist gave her a soft hum in response.* "Love you too, 'kira." *She mumbled out.*

The woman gave her a soft kiss. "Let's get in the bath now." She let the woman float up on a cloud as she let her slowly sink into the water. She joined her as she did so leaning against the edge as the tub was big enough for at least four people. "Ahhh~" she gave a soft moan at the warm water.