Lesbianism and Gore 

*The alchemist huffed softly in response. However, right before they entered the throne room where Zatsu could just hear how busy it was, she slid off the cloud and set Hoshi down. Without waiting for either her palisman nor Akira, the alchemist headed into the area.* -Nothing's wrong. Nothings wrong. Nothings wrong.- *She repeated the phrase over and over in her mind as, under her mask, her eyes darted around the room. A few people she recognized: Kujou, Hinata, who was a normal guard and not a "golden guard" like her and Keigo, Tomura, Shoto, a few of the other knights, and a few civilians.*

Tomura was talking to them about the situation of the kingdom and how to improve it, therefore he has brought multiple people from the kingdom. He sat on the throne while a black feather wrote down some stuff what the people requested or informed him about. The whole situation of Regnum Fidele made him sad, bad water, food and horrible living conditions. Diseases all around with no right treatment for the people. The list went on and on. But still he listened to each one of them and to their problems, always asking questions and asking for how they think this could be fixed.

Akira gave a scoff "Stupid Zatsu.." she cursed under her breath as she followed her with Hoshi behind her. She let the cloud disappear and fastened her pace to catch up with the woman. 'Do you seriously wish to kill yourself...stupid Zatsu...you could've stopped her.'

*Zatsu continued ahead. She moved at a surprisingly quick pace, even when she was almost completely out of energy. In fact, she had gotten so far ahead of Akira, as well as the fact that some random person wanted to ask her a shit ton of questions, that she had actually lost her in the crowd. As Zatsu came to a stop, she hissed when two arms wrapped around her waist.*

"Hey, you're back!" *Keigo's voice chirped as he grinned and nuzzled into the crook of Zatsu's neck.* "Where'd you go last night? You know, after you threatened me."

"I didn't threaten you." *Zatsu sneered in a monotone voice.* "I wasn't thinking straight. That's all."

*Keigo hummed but didn't exactly seem to care.* "Sooo~ Mirko and I were going to go to the tavern later! Come with us!" *He smiled.*

"No."

"But why?" *Keigo whined.* "You never do anything anymore! You aren't any fun!"

*Even with her cloak on, Zatsu could feel the blonde's breath down her neck. She knew he was a dirty-minded bisexual, but this started to scare her.*

"What happened to my fun Zatsu?~"

"She grew up." *the alchemist hissed, the thorny feeling returning to her throat.* "Now, please, let me go."

Akira looked around the room and crowd. 'Shit!!' she cursed in her head. Luckily Hoshi scratched her leg to get her attention as he walked into the crowd. The woman followed him. She hated crowd and being pushed around so this felt like hell. She scoffed as a man had pushed her to the side, be it on accident or purpose she didn't care as she gave a hiss. She was about to give him a piece if her mind as her eyes fell on bird man standing extremely close to Zatsu. A cold and gross feeling entered her chest instantly, it also brought anger with it as she she gave a small growl. 'I'll kill him!' she felt her vision blurry at the corners as her focus was on him breathing against her neck almost kissing it. Hoshi scratched the man's leg but had to success due to the thick boots. Akira walked closer to the two in a fast pace. Without thinking her alchemy had activated and her hand had now longer nails as she slammed it on his shoulder. The nails instantly dug into his armor and partly skin. "Fuck off birdie." She growled lowly giving him a cold glare.

*The Phoenix hissed and gave her a glare.* "What? I'm not doing anything! I was just talking to my friend!" *He sneered, shoving the woman away.* "Damn, mosey much? Mind your business. You hardly even know her and are too heartless to care anyways!" *Keigo snapped as he sided back with Zatsu.*