128

wlw hurt comfort

Akira shook the woman laying in bed harshly as she yelled "Wake up!! Wake up!!! It's crying!! Wake up!!"

*The female alchemist groaned softly and turned to her fiancé. At first, she was confused, but after realization hit her, she bolted up and scooped up Soren into her arms.* "It's okay, Soren..." *She whispered to him as she fixed her hair so it was out of reach and stood up.* "It's okay...I'm right here." *She cupped his cheek gently and sighed.* -Poor thing...He must be hungry.- *Zatsu thought to herself.*

Akira just watched from the edge of the bed as she stared at the small boy. "Can't you make him stop? Why is he crying? He was fine just a minute ago." she looked so confused.

"Well he's probably hungry." *Zatsu yawned as she made her way to the door, leaving her palisman and fiancé alone in the room with the door halfway open.*

The woman watched her leave before she went to the other side of the bed to sit down with the palisman and wait for her fiancée.

*The woman sighed as she finally entered the kitchen.* "God it's like a maze in this place." *She grumbled to herself as she went to the fridge. Still holding Soren, Zatsu summoned a small feeding bottle as well as a baggie of powered formula. She then pulled our the milk and filled the bottle before adding the formula and shaking it. Once it was well shaken, she offered it to Soren.* "Here, little one."

The small boy didn't stop crying as if he hasn't noticed the bottle yet.

*Zatsu sighed and sat down in one of the chairs at the table.* "Come on..." *She tapped the nub part of the bottle against his mouth.* "Look! You can drink this!"

"Well you have to be a little more direct than that." Akira said from behind. "It's likely that he doesn't notice this new sensory thing because he's to focused on something else. So you have to be a little more direct, how do I say...create a bigger sensory stimulus." she explained.

*Zatsu jumped and whipped her head around to her.* "How long have you been standing there?"

"Just long enough to see you struggling with the brat." she leaned against the table.

*The woman rolled her eyes.* "Soren's not a brat." *She mumbled more to herself as she turned back to the infant. Carefully, she guided one of his hands with the one that was holding the bottle to touch it.* "See?" *Using hers and Soren's hand, she slowly moved the bottle close into his mouth so he could drink it.*

"Well thanks to my advice...And luckily you are not feeding Lab-Rats with that." she hummed as she looked at the small thing in Zatsu's arms drinking.

*The alchemist huffed.* "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Multiple things." she replied as she let go of the table to go to the sink.

*Zatsu gave a soft hum in response as she turned back to Soren. Relief washed over her when she noticed he was finally drinking the bottle.*

The woman filled up a glass with some water form the well. "Such as that Soren is not a Lab-Rat and that you are not feeding some for experiments." she said before she downed the glass.

"Well I don't see any of my creations as "Lab-Rats". If they're alive, they're just that. Alive." *The woman sighed.* "And why would I feed him for an experiment?"

"Nah I meant actual rats. I used to experiment with those cheese bois." she gave a low chuckle.

"Why am I not surprised." *Zatsu huffed.*

"You shouldn't be." she exhaled as she went over to kiss the woman's head.

*The woman sighed inaudibly as she was kissed. She gently trailed her thumb across Soren's head, unsure of what to do now. She felt nervous about leaving Soren alone in even the same room as her fiancé because she could do, quite literally, anything to him, but she couldn't constantly hover around him. He couldn't be in her lab while she was working with chemicals and such. Especially when...if he makes it to when he gets older.*