Zatsu led the way back to the palace swiftly, almost practically dragging Akira behind her. She held the scroll firmly as she dipped and dodged bushes and branches around them.

The other woman walked behind her looking around "Are you sure we should do this without Dabi..He is going crazy at the castle." he muttered at the end.

The servant looked up to Yamae "I think we should bring the food to him now. Sire is probably done with his talking." she gave a hum as she finished the plate of to bring to Tomura.

"Well if we need him, I'll teleport back and get him." Zatsu spoke calmly, which completely differed from her swift movements.

"Sure..." she hummed but followed the woman nevertheless. She wasn't going to question her since she was the one with the map.

The woman walked down the hall and met Alatus halfway. She stopped and moved out of his way to bow against the wall. "Hello Sire, do I still need to give the meal to our prisoner?"

Alatus glared at her for a moment before shaking his head. "Give him some time alone. He has some reflecting to do." The man then glided past her.

"Of course, Sire." She waited until he was gone to move again. Making her way back in the kitchen to Yamae. "He said that our prisoner should be left alone." She informed to woman. 

 Tomura tried to move to adjust his shoulders himself. Even if he felt like screaming and crying. He knew he would feel better afterwards. It took him way too long to get into the right position, tears in his eyes and all over his faces clearly showed that. The man used the last bit of his available alchemy to readjust the bones as he quickly pushed himself down. He gave a scream as he was back on his knees leaned forward. Panting but feeling better already. 'God....I..that hurt..' he looked around knowing that he now had nothing to fight the other and defend Coi.

Zatsu narrowed her eyes. She summoned a creature from the shadows that seemed like Hoshi, but undead. The creature ran beside her. Suddenly, words of tongue started to come from Zatsu. Some of it was heard as the ancient language. The creature seemed to understand because they let out a cry before racing faster ahead and sinking into the shadows.

Dabi paced anxiously, his hands running through his hair as he tried to think. He had been waiting outside for hours for any sign of the two female alchemists with his mate, but there was nothing. Suddenly, his dragon-like ears perked to the soft sound of footprints. He whipped around and sighed. "It's about time, you two! Where have you been?"

As he stepped closer, something didn't seem right. Two pairs of glowing eyes stared at him from the shadows, one pair green and the other yellow. Dabi squinted at them but then everything went black, wave after wave of harsh pain washing over him until he finally fell out of consciousness.

Akira watched the small thing go. She then turned towards Zastu "The hell was that?" She asked giving her a look of disbelieve.

The light haired man looked around as he tried to break free from the chains again. But to his bad they were stuck in place, keeping him on the ground on his knees. "God..this feels pathetic." He muttered before he gave a his as he tried to readjust everything to be more comfortable.

"Shadow creature." Zatsu said simply.

"Well. I guess that works." she looked around "When are we at that guy's place? And for what did you send out that creature?"

"I sent him to find Tomura." Zatsu explained. "And provide a "cloak" for us to get in unnoticed.""Okay, well that sounds like something." she gave a hum at the end before kissing her cheek. "You're so smart."

Tomura lifted his head up after what felt like forever of staring at the wall mindlessly. He heard dark footsteps and groaned "Fuck..." under his breath, lifting up his upper body afterwards.