*The smaller, now female, glared at Keigo. He, or she, was shorter than he was, but taller than Fuyumi and shorter than Tomura by two inches. His hair now reached down to the middle of his back. His wings and tail were still the same size, but it was obvious to show that he was a she now. With an embarrassed and annoyed huff, Dabi walked over and gave Toga the cloak before walking over to Tomura and clinging to his back, hiding herself in her mate's wings.

*Tomura gave a confused look. "D-Dabi..." He stared at the now woman trying to hide behind the bone wings which gave almost no protection. He sighed "What did you do?"

"Stupid Zatsu." *She grumbled. Her voice was lighter than Dabi's but it sounded calmer rather than raspier.* "While I was talking to Sakkaku she gave me something. Should've known it would have been one of her stupid pranks."

The man looked at him and gave a small huff "Huh, I didn't know that she was that kind of person." He turned to now female Dabi giving a glare to the door. The alchemist watched her, but he couldn't quite figure out how she turned him into a woman. He gave another sigh. "Is there anything we can do about it?"

*Dabi shook her head.* "She said it'll wear off in a few days to two weeks."

The king now laughed. He couldn't stop laughing as he turned to cover his mouth 'Stop it Tomura. STOP it!!'

*The smaller half-breed glared up at him. She detached herself from her mate's body and used her own wings to hide herself on either side.*

Toga was now giggling but after a small slap on her head from Ochaco she stopped. "What kind of food or drink did she give you? And did it taste suspicious, weird, good?" She asked now kind of curious. Tomura on the other hand was still laughing at how stupid his mate could be. "Room temperature IQ..." He whispered in-between his laughs.

*Dabi, however, didn't answer any of Himiko's questions. She didn't feel like humiliating herself anymore and her mate laughing wasn't helping with the situation. So, Dabi just stood off to the side, keeping her distance from everyone in the group.*

Tomura finally got himself together now brushing off a small tear which had formed "God damn that was the funniest shit I've ever seen and heard." He breathed out and looked over to his mate.

*Dabi didn't look back. She in fact used her wing to block Tomura out completely as she tried to figure out how to cross her arms over her chest. When she couldn't, she growled and just hugged her lower torso.* -Stupid body.-

The man gave a low huff "Come on Dabi.. We can change your clothes if you want to. Or we'll just go in town and get this shit done...Or just I can go in town while you look into the laws more?" He tried to come up with as many solutions as possible.

*Dabi sighed.* "I'll just go inside and work." *She stated rather coldly as she spun around and made her way back to the castle.*

Tomura gave a smile as she left. 'Go do your thing...and don't get killed.' he turned to the group as Ochaco was adjusting the cloak on her fiancee. "So Hawks." He turned his head to the knight "please guide us to the old smithy." He ordered.

*The winged guard turned to the king and nodded, taking the lead. They walked toward the end of the town before stopping at a building. Some of the planks of wood were littered with mold or vines. Some were even broken. The windows on the shop were shattered, but hadn't been broken yet, and covered in vines. It looked like if the building was even touched the wrong way, then it would collapse.*

Tomura gave a slightly disappointed sigh. "Well guess renovation isn't gonna do shit." He walked to it and opened the door. "Perhaps something not as old as a grandma is inside this." He stepped in with the rest following.