The alchemist gave a low smile "You missed love~" he purred out leaning closer to his mate.

*Dabi looked down at him and smirked, tipping his head up carefully.* "Did I?~" *He then pulled his mate into a soft kiss.*

Tomura made sure to keep their kiss soft and gentle, he did not want to leave any marks on him or ruin his lip makeup. When their lips parted after a few seconds he gave a soft hum. "I guess it's time to talk to the noble again and make contracts..." a small smile was painted on his lips.

*The half-breed nodded softly.* "Yep."

Tomura took his gloved hand as he spotted Fortuna. "I guess we should start with Fortuna to make things right again." he slightly pulled on his hand to make his mate follow him.

*Dabi followed Tomura, squeezing his hand softly.*

Tomura went over to Fortuna who was talking to her sister. The girl was just complaining and throwing a tantrum. He stepped next to her clearing his throat to get their attention.

*Fortuna and Sayuri turned to them. Sayuri scowled at them and huffed, crossing her arms.* "What. What do you want?"

"We want to talk to your sister about the contract." he folded his hands giving her a meaningless glance. 'I hope this can still work out.'

*Fortuna sighed and gave Tomura a soft nod.* "Right."

"Shall we discuss the details in a more...private setting? Also do you wish to have a physical contract paper?" he gave her sister a short glance which had just some anger in it for a split second.

*Fortuna shook her head.* "No contract papers necessary." *She stepped away from her sister and motioned for Tomura to follow her.*

The man gave a nod "Shall Touya join or do you wish to just speak with me?"

*The princess looked over and narrowed her eyes at the half-breed.* "Preferably just you." *She said, walking away again.*

Tomura gave a nod as he turned to Dabi and whispered "Try to talk to some others." before he followed the woman.

*Dabi watched his mate leave. He sighed and looked around, going to find some people to talk to.*

Tomura walked behind Fortuna as she led him outside to an empty standing table with some snacks and drinks. Tomura breathed in "So shall we start now?" He was way more relaxed since no one has stepped outside in the winter garden.

*Fortuna nodded softly.*

The man gave a hum. "So what should the contract be. Do we want to share resources and if so which ones?" He grabbed a small grape with some cheese from the snack plate.

*Fortuna hummed softly as she nodded.* "Correct. Sharing of resources such as wood, weapons, silver, materials, etc.. We could also provide protection for one another by sending soldiers to one another for battles if we need them."

 "Sounds good, would you like anything else?" he ate another piece 'God damn I am hungry...can you please calm down little one.' he wanted to give a sigh but swallowed it down.

"Access to the bridge in the west." *She nodded.* "When Enji was king, he cut it off. That was our only way of transporting our goods to the other neighboring kingdoms. With it gone, we didn't provide as we had promised."

The king nodded "I understand. We'll make sure to grant you access as soon as possible. And perhaps we can also trade with you guys since from what it looks like Fidele has a poor trading system right now. I do wish to fix that to help our people." He took another piece.