42

The alchemist went to a noble couple which seemed to be looking around. As the king spotted him come over he nudged the woman and both gave small bows. "Greetings." The woman spoke. Tomura gave a soft nod "Greetings.." as they straightened up again the woman continued "We're both glad that the kingdom has new rulers...the last king was indeed worrying in a political way."

*The albino dragon king walked over to Zatsu and Akira.* "Hello, Akira." *He greeted softly.* -He said to be friendly...Let's just try it.-

The black haired woman turned to reveal herself in a simple black suit. She gave him an unreadable look. "Greetings." She folded her arms over her stomach area.

Zatsu took a step back to stay out of the way if anything happened. The guard felt that there was some kind of tension in between them.

"What did I do to deserve talking to the king?" She gave him the same unreadable look.

*Dabi shrugged softly.* "I just wanted to speak with you. Hopefully get to know you better?"

The woman gave a soft nod. "I see...so what interests you?" She asked turning on her heel to inspect the painting again.

Tomura gave a nod "I see. I will make sure the situation will stabilize." The woman gave a thankful nod. In that moment the man asked kind of exciting "Is it true that you are an alchemist?" The albino gave a small smile as he lifted his hand up to let black fog float around his hand. The fog formed into a small black spike.

The noble nab gave a small like an excited child while the woman gave a small sigh.

*Dabi crossed his arms.* "Hunting, archery, treasure hording." -Spending time with Tomura.-

The woman spoke "So typical dragon things." She gave a soft hum. "So I guess I like drinking, smoking and taking care of my glasses with dead animals. Also put animals and plants in new glasses~"

Tomura gave a soft grin. "It's really not that special."

"It is, it is! I've never seen anyone do something like that." He cooed happily. The woman nudged him and explained "We're going to leave now, if you excuse us." She pushed the man with her obviously to lecture him.

*Dabi nodded softly as his tail swayed. He wasn't sure what's else exactly talk about, but he was sure he wanted to stay here with her. Just for a moment longer.*

The female alchemist gave a low huff as she stared at the painting. "This is about Tomura, isn't it?" She gave him a glance as she turned.

 The albino gave them a short smile as a noble woman tapped his shoulder. "Tomura, correct?" He gave a nod turning to the woman who wore a simple but stylish cobalt blue dress which had some white crystals to decorate it.

*Dabi sighed.* "Not fully. He suggested I get to know you better, and honestly, I kind of want to. You seem like an interesting person."

The woman looked at him for a split second before looking at Tomura who was chatting with a woman in blue. "What makes me interesting in your eyes?" she asked still watching over Tomura from the other end of the room.

"Indeed, I am happy about the new rulers. It has been a hard time dealing with Todoroki. Always on edge and talking about war."

Tomura gave a nod. "I am glad the noble did their best to slow him down."

"Most do not wish for a war since that would mean they'd have to decrease their wealth, land and army strength. But talking about war, you should really try to get Regnum Fidele to get in better terms with the other Regni."

Tomura nodded "Understood, is there anything I can do so far?"

The woman pointed to a woman with a light wenge skin color in a light green dress with white flowers. "Princess Fortuna of the Regnum Nocti. The king had...a tough relationship with them and if it would have come to a war, they would have been the fist."