*The albino dragon looked at his mate and smiled softly. He took his hand carefully.* "You want to go change and lay down?" *He asked softly.* "You look exhausted, Love."

Tomura watched more people leave. He gave small waves and good bye's before answering "Sure, I am exhausted..." at that moment Izuku came to them, the boy gave a smile "The servants have already changed the former kings room and have taken your stuff there. I'll guide you to your shared room." Shoto was now behind him giving a soft nod.

*Dabi looked at them.* "Thanks." *He nodded.*

The elf took the lead with Shoto waving after the group of three, the prince still had to take care of the guests. Tomura took Dabi's hand as they followed him. "You can rest for the night, a servant will wake you two up tomorrow. Then the day starts with a bit of work for contracts and then breakfast." he gave a low smile as he continued to explain their routine. After he had finished they were in front of the heavy wooden door again. Izuku gave a small bow. "I'll take my leave now." he turned on his heel to leave the couple alone. Tomura pointed at the door with his head wanting Dabi to open it and go inside.

*The half-breed took no time into opening the door for his mate. The room was beautiful. The curtains were dark that faded into a white color while the bed was a beautiful pearly white. It was the softest bed in the entire castle, which was going to be a relief for Tomura. There was enough space for them to make a decent sized spot for their child when they were born as well.*

Tomura closed the door as he went to the closet. He took of the shoes with the help of alchemy as he lifted up his long white hair. "Dabi, can you open the two buttons at my back?"

*Dabi looked over and walked to his mate. Carefully, he undid the buttons to Tomura's outfit.*

The alchemist gave a soft thankful nod as he started to get undressed. First taking of his upper outfit with the long sleeves and dress coat. He placed them carefully down. He then got rid of everything but the shorts, looking in the mirror and removing the makeup gently.

*When Tomura has finished, Dabi took his turn removing his outfit. He undid the suit first and then the pants . Out of laziness, he slipped some random loose pants on and tossed his shirt somewhere in the closet before exiting.*

Tomura had changed his shorts in the meantime too. The crown was now resting on the table next to the jewelry. He now had loose gray shorts on with one of Dabi's black comfortable button ups. As his mate entered the room he gave him a soft smile.

*Dabi tilted his head a little and smiled.* "How are you so damn beautiful in everything you wear?"

The alchemist gave a small smile as he wrapped his arms around his lover "Because I am just gorgeous~" 

*Dabi smirked as he snaked his arms around his mate's waist.* "Damn right you are~"

Tomura couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Now's not the time to worship me Lab-Rat~" he purred as the man lifted him up to let him down on the bed.

"What do you mean?" *Dabi smirked and planted a soft kiss on his mate's forehead.* "Every time is the time worship you~"

Tomura gave a soft huff. "I have to go to the bathroom..." he mumbled as he pushed his mate playfully away.

*The half-breed pouted but rolled away.*

The alchemist gave a thankful huff as he teleported away. When he came back after some time he pulled the man closer again. He connected their lips to a soft kiss. "I'm back love~"

*Dabi hummed softly as he was released from the quick kiss. He laid his head on Tomura's shoulder, planting soft kisses along his neck.* "I like your scars..." *He whispered against his mate's skin.*