Smut, very horny smut!!!  You've been warned

"Well, it's not like you're going to do something Lab-Rat~" black robe like masses went to the man's arms and tied themselves up behind his head as they pulled his arms away from the albino. "I'm going to use your delicious cock until you won't be able to feel it anymore. I'm going to ride you until I pass out from exhaustion~" he gave a sadistic grin as he looked at the tied up dragon.

*The dragon gave him a soft whine as he was tied up. His tail lashing as it hung off the sofa.*

"Good Lab-Rat~" he started to unbutton the pants with his hands. After that he slid them off along the boxers and threw them on the floor as well.

*Dabi shifted his gaze away slightly. He whined as he felt Tomura's eyes on him.* "Tomura..." *He muttered in embarrassment.*

"Why so embarrassed Lab-Rat?~" he whispered leaning forward to him. "This isn't our first time or me riding you for the first time?"

"I know." *Dabi huffed as his tail flicked in excitement.*

"Then you shouldn't be embarrassed." He smiled as he lifted himself up now working on his own clothing.

*The dragon watched his mate undress. Even with the bulge on his stomach, the man felt absolutely pitiful compared to the other.*

The alchemist now went back down to the other. He gave the man a small grin. "Ohh Lab-Rat~" he spit in his right hand. "We're going to have so much fun~" the man moved to the man's members now massaging them, being careful with his black nails.

*Dabi groaned softly at the sudden touch. He laid his head back against the cushions of the sofa.*

The man just continued with his now rougher movements until the man got a boner. Tomura couldn't help but grin. "There we go~"

*The dragon looked at his mate and snickered softly as a smirk tugged at his lips.* "Fucking sadist~"

"I think you've been aware of my sadistic behavior for a long time." He muttered now spitting in his hands again. The now wet hand went down to himself as he slowly massaged the ring of muscles around his entrance.

*Dabi chuckled softly as he laid his head back.* "Well obviously. And it's fucking hot as hell~"

"Heh, I know." He muttered as he pushed one of his fingers in giving a hoarse moan. "DABI~" he threw his head back as he started to move it around to widen his hole.

*The half-breed watched his mate with an interested look in his eyes.*

The man went on to push another finger in giving a loud whimper as he did so but didn't hesitate to scissor himself just a few seconds later. He gave moan and groans from his as his back arched. "Ohhh~ Daaabi~" he moaned as he did so.

*The dragon gave a smirk as he watched his mate play with himself, scissoring his hole as he moaned out the dragon's name. His tail flicked with excitement.*

Tomura moved his head up again to face the man. "Don't worry Lab-Rat~" he gave a sly smile "It'll be your turn in a second." He gave a whimper as he moved the two fingers out of him.

"Oh but I'm already enjoying the show~" *Dabi chuckled softly.*

"Oh really? You want me to play more with myself Lab-Rat?" He gave a low chuckle as he asked that.

*The dragon gave a smirk to him, not saying a word. But his fixated eyes gave every answer the man needed.*

He gave a smug smirk as he pulled his hands into his lap. "You really think, I am just going to obey your order?" His tone was insulting towards the man spotted with venom. He leaned forward to him "If you want me to put on a slut show for you, you better earn it!"