Chapter 56: After Killing the Butterfly, Become a Purifying Spirit Master!

When he hit the ground, Black Qing used his huge body to cushion Sheng Xiao's fall. Even so, Sheng Xiao still felt like his internal organs were shattered.

He spat out a mouthful of blood and raised his head to look at the sky.

Su Tingxue's body was almost transparent. She held the Eye of Destruction with both hands and looked down at Sheng Xiao as if she was looking at a weak ant.

Sheng Xiao leaned against Black Qing and stroked his head with one hand. He said in a low voice, "Black Qing, fight with me again!"

Black Qing roared and stood up with all his might. He pressed his dragon horn against Sheng Xiao's forehead. The blood of one beast and one human stood together. They were in a bizzare state.

For the first time, Black Qing appeared in Sheng Xiao's Spiritual Abode. He floated in the sky and looked at Sheng Xiao quietly.

Sheng Xiao looked at Black Qing and Black Qing looked at it. From that second onwards, they seemed to have become one. They could sense each other's thoughts and emotions.

Sheng Xiao felt his body warm and his forehead felt itchy. It was as if something was about to break out of the ground.

Black Qing suddenly moved. He waved his tail and charged at Sheng Xiao in the blink of an eye. Sheng Xiao opened his arms and accepted Black Qing. Black Qing's huge body became one with Sheng Xiao.

No one saw two black dragon horns on Sheng Xiao's forehead. Black dragon scales appeared on the skin on his neck.

At that moment, Su Tingxue, who was high in the sky, poured all her psychic energy into the Eye of Destruction. After she threw the Eye of Destruction at Sheng Xiao, she disappeared from the world because of her exhausted power.

The Eye of Destruction flew toward Sheng Xiao again. This time, it was even stronger than before.

When the Eye of Destruction was less than a hundred meters away from Sheng Xiao, Sheng Xiao opened his eyes suddenly. He flew into the air and Black Qing followed suit. He turned into a dragon-shaped sword and Sheng Xiao held it in his palm!

Sheng Xiao held the sword in his hand and mobilized every bit of energy in his body. The two forces merged into one. The sword's energy increased sharply and a dazzling black light shone on the sword!

Sheng Xiao raised his black sword and pointed it at the sky. He seemed unfathomable.

"One sword slashes a myriad of souls!"

The sword clashed with the Eye of Destruction head-on, and the ground instantly quaked.

The sunlight was blocked by the black energy body, and there were whimpering sounds in the air. In an instant, one could not see their fingers when they stretched out their hand.

Feng Si and the others hurriedly used their arms to cover their eyes. After the ground under their feet stopped shaking, they slowly opened their eyes and looked at the valley between the Black Dome Mountain and the Purgatory Sea.

A black figure was standing in the sky above the valley. His dark green shirt had been torn, and the two black dragon horns on his forehead were glowing and burning. A black dragon coiled around his body, and the man and the dragon became the most powerful existences in the world.

Feng Si was dumbfounded. He took off his glasses and looked at Sheng Xiao. He realized that Sheng Xiao was still like that. He immediately knelt down and exclaimed, "A Supreme Master!"