Chapter 57: Master Sheng is a Good Person

Yu Huang retreated from the Spiritual Abode and opened her eyes. She discovered that she was lying on the Purgatory Stage in a wretched state. She hurriedly sat up.

Hunger was Yu Huang's first reaction.

Yu Huang took out a bucket of water from the storage device. She drank a mouthful of the mineral water before taking out a bucket of warm rice.

Other people's storage devices contained family treasures and peerless weapons, but she was the only one who filled it with water and food.

In her previous life, Yu Huang did not know hunger and had no desire for food or drink. However, after coming to the Holy Spirit Continent, Yu Huang was just like ordinary people. If she was hungry, she would eat. If she was thirsty, she would drink water.

Hunger was a fresh experience for Yu Huang. She had seen too many people die from hunger in the Doomsday Era, so the storage device was mainly used to store food.

After pouring cold water into the hot pot, Yu Huang sat cross-legged and sized up the Purgatory Sea.

The Purgatory Sea was still the same, but the Soul Devouring Blood Butterflies had all disappeared. Without the Soul Devouring Blood Butterflies, the Purgatory Sea would no longer be attractive to Purifying Spirit Masters.

Yu Huang felt somewhat guilty for severing the cultivation paths of other Purifying Spirit Masters. However, her guilt was quickly dispelled by the aroma of the rice.

After sitting on the Purgatory Stage and finishing a bucket of rice, Yu Huang looked around the Purgatory Sea again before picking up the backpack on the ground.

It was time to go back.

With this thought, Yu Huang's majestic spiritual power turned into a bridge between her and the exit of the Purgatory Sea.

Yu Huang left the Purgatory Sea from the stairs.

When she returned to the ground again, Yu Huang thought that what would greet her would be a blue sky and white clouds, with green trees providing shade. However, the blue sky above her head had dimmed. The towering trees at the bottom of the pit seemed to have been sucked dry overnight and turned into dead trees.

Even the weeds on the ground had withered and fallen to the ground.

Yu Huang was somewhat stunned.

What was going on?

Could it be that after she went to the Purgatory Sea to cultivate, the Holy Spirit Continent also ushered in the Doomsday Era?

Yu Huang's mind was filled with confusion. She quickly climbed out of the sinkhole and stood on the peak of the Purgatory Sea. Only then did she discover that the Black Dome Mountain had actually been chopped into two by a burst of brute force!

With the Black Dome Mountain as the center, the vegetation within a radius of tens of kilometers had all dried up. The gloomy sky enveloped the ground, and the scene before her eyes was very similar to the doomsday scene on Earth in Yu Huang's memories.

Was the apocalypse really coming?

Hum—

At that moment, a strange animal cry sounded from the valley. It was filled with pain and pleading.

Yu Huang immediately frowned.

What kind of animal was that?

After becoming a Purifying Spirit Master, Yu Huang's senses had been magnified infinitely. Her vision was far better than before. She focused her gaze and looked down the valley. She saw an injured black dragon.