Chapter 73: Yu Huang, Forced to Put On An Act

Yu Rufeng was immersed in the pleasant feeling of being about to sell Yu Huang for a sum of money, and would never be threatened by Yu Huang again in the future. He felt somewhat smug, and he couldn't help but hum a little tune.

The tune was light and fast, but Yu Huang had the strange feeling that she was listening to a dirge in advance.

He should just hum with all his might. The more happily he hummed now, the more miserably he would hum later.

The car bumped along the way and stopped at a watchtower near the harbor.

Under the watchtower stood a woman in a long black silk dress. The woman had a charming figure, a thin waist, and voluptuous breasts that bulged the chest of the dress.

She held a golden bag in her hand and stood beside the watchtower with her beautiful and shiny black hair.

The wind blew and the woman's long hair flapped in the wind. She was so beautiful that she mesmerized people.

She was a stunner that made men unable to control their lust.

The moment Yu Rufeng saw her, he felt tantallized.

This was his lover, the wife of the boss of Yu Huang's agency. Her name was Zhu Yan.

Zhu Yan was 40 years old this year, but she had maintained herself well. Coupled with the expensive outfit, she looked like a charming young woman in her thirties.

Yu Rufeng turned around and looked at Yu Huang. Seeing that Yu Huang was still unconscious, he got out of the car and shouted to Zhu Yan, "Little vixen, quickly get in the car!"

She turned around and gave Yu Rufeng a charming smile. She then walked over flirtatiously while wriggling her waist.

The moment they got into the car, they hugged each other lovingly.

Yu Huang laid in the back seat and felt disgusted.

This PDA was sickening.

As if they had heard Yu Huang's thoughts, the two of them finally stopped.

Zhu Yan placed her hand on Yu Rufeng's leg. As she fondled, she hinted to him, "Call that broker and ask if he's here. Sell this nosy girl quickly, or I won't feel at ease."

"Alright!"

In front of Zhu Yan, Yu Rufeng was an obedient dog.

The broker he found was someone Zhu Yan had introduced to him. The other party was an experienced broker with the nickname Black Chain. They had never seen him in private.

Yu Rufeng called the broker and asked him, "Black Chain, where are you?"

Black Chain said decisively, "I'm waiting for you at the harbor. Hurry up, the goods are almost finished being loaded. If you don't come, our deal can only be invalid."

Although it was legal for the Hundred Beast Continent and the Blazing Realm Continent to traffick slaves, the Divine Moon Empire forbade it. If it was discovered that someone was illegally trafficking the citizens of the Divine Moon Empire, they would be publicly executed!

Black Chain was doing this business on a high wire. He cherished his life very much, and was naturally very cautious. If Yu Rufeng couldn't deliver the goods on time, and missed the time to send the ship, in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Black Chain could only regretfully cancel this business.

Yu Rufeng could hear the ruthlessness in the other party's words. He hesitated for a moment before telling the other party, "I'm at the watchtower opposite the pier. Come over. We'll pay with one hand and sell with the other."