Chapter 59: There's Only One Room

Sheng Xiao did not know what Yu Huang was thinking. He shook his head and replied softly, "No."

Yu Huang was confused when she heard Sheng Xiao's random answer.

What did he mean?

Yu Huang looked into Sheng Xiao's embarrassed eyes and realized that he was answering her question.

After receiving the answer she wanted, Yu Huang was shocked again. "Master Sheng is outstanding and one of a kind. No girl is pursuing you?"

Sheng Xiao shook his head.

It was precisely because he was a flower in the mirror that ordinary girls did not dare to pursue Sheng Xiao. They knew that they would not get him. Even if they liked Sheng Xiao, they only dared to crush on him secretly. No girl had ever dared to confess to him.

Sheng Xiao did not want to discuss personal matters anymore. He turned around and turned the head. He reminded Yu Huang, "Sit tight!"

Yu Huang grabbed Sheng Xiao's shirt.

The motorcycle sped in the desert. Yu Huang's black hair flapped in the wind. It slapped Sheng Xiao's ears and neck. It did not hurt, but it was itchy.

Sheng Xiao frowned, but he did not remind Yu Huang to back off.

They drove all the way to the border city before changing into an off-road car and finding a restaurant to eat.

During the meal, Sheng Xiao asked Yu Huang, "Are you going back to the country or do you have other plans?"

Yu Huang didn't hesitate and replied, "I'm going back to the country."

"Then we can travel together. It's getting late. Let's stay in the border city for a night first and set off for the airport tomorrow morning."

"Okay."

When they went to the hotel to get a room, Sheng Xiao walked in front while Yu Huang followed behind him calmly.

Sheng Xiao stood in front of the hotel registration counter. He turned around and extended his right hand to Yu Huang. "Give me your ID."

Yu Huang quickly passed her identity card to Sheng Xiao.

The photo on Yu Huang's identity card was a photo of her before she was disfigured. She was drop dead gorgeous, and anyone who saw her would be transfixed.

Sheng Xiao took the photo. He did not even look at the photo on the document carefully. He placed the document of him and Yu Huang on the table and said to the receptionist, "Hello, I want a suite."

The Holy Spirit Continent's identification card could be used globally. The identification card of ordinary people was grayish-white. A Beast Tamer's identity card was silver-white, and a Purifying Spirit Master's identity card was ice-blue.

The receptionist saw the silver-white ID card.

Realizing that the man in front was a Beast Tamer, the receptionist didn't dare to neglect him at all. He hurriedly stood up and used both hands to accept the ID.

When he saw the name on the document, the receptionist's eyes widened. "Sheng... Sheng..." He was too excited and stammered.

Sheng Xiao looked at him coldly and reminded him, "Ma Yao."

The staff understood that Sheng Xiao did not want to reveal his true identity. He shut his mouth and quickly registered their room.

After the procedure was completed, the receptionist handed over the room card and identity card with both hands. "Master, this is your room card. I wish the two of you a good night."