Chapter 77: Jinx

Chapter 77: Jinx

This was not the first time Yu Huang had seen the scene of one's death through someone's eyes. Yu Huang remembered that the first time such a situation had happened was on the day she was brought home by Yu Donghai.

That day, on the bus, she had also seen a young man being trampled to death in an internet cafe.

At that time, she was not sure if she could really foresee the death of a certain person. It was only when she saw the trending news on Weibo the next day and learned that the internet cafe had indeed been burned and a young man had died that she dared to believe that what she saw was not an illusion but a specific future.

So this time, was she looking at the scene of Officer Zhang's death?

Being able to foresee death was not an enviable ability. If others knew about her special ability, they would probably treat her as a monster and think that she was a jinx.

Yu Huang stared at the back of Officer Zhang's head for a while and decided not to be a busybody. She retracted her gaze and lowered her head to continue eating the chocolate beans.

Officer Zhang stopped the car at the entrance of the estate and reminded Yu Huang to alight. "Yu Huang, we're at the entrance of the estate."

Yu Huang threw the last chocolate bean into her mouth and opened the door. She said to Officer Zhang, "Sorry to trouble you, Officer Zhang."

She got out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the estate. When she turned back, she realized that Officer Zhang's car was still parked there. He had also rolled down the car window and was looking at her.

It was already late at night. He was probably worried about Yu Huang returning home alone. He would only leave after seeing Yu Huang safely home.

For no reason, Yu Huang's heart softened again.

He was a dedicated public servant.

Yu Huang pursed her red lips and walked towards Officer Zhang.

Seeing that she had returned, Officer Zhang hurriedly looked at the back row. Seeing that Yu Huang had not left anything behind, he asked her, "What else is it, young friend?"

The image of Officer Zhang being buried under the river flashed through Yu Huang's mind. In the end, she reminded him out of turn, "Officer Zhang, pay attention to the female police officer numbered 05*. She will bring you disaster."

With that said, Yu Huang turned around and left.

After hearing Yu Huang's random advice, Officer Zhang felt baffled. He suspected that Yu Huang had suffered a blow to her face that had damaged her brain.

He returned to the police station. Before he could sit on the stool for long, Zhou Jin called him to his office.

Zhou Jin asked him, "What's so special about that girl called Yu Huang?" He was very curious. Yu Huang was neither a member of the royal family nor a genius researcher. Why was she a level 1 protective target?

Officer Zhang frowned and said honestly, "I didn't notice anything special. It's quite strange, but I didn't understand what she said."

"Huh?" Zhou Jin asked curiously, "What did she say?"

Officer Zhang passed the words that Yu Huang said when she alighted the car to Zhou Jin.

When Zhou Jin heard that, he hurriedly opened the police station's internal system and searched for police officer number 05*.