Chapter 112: Number One in the Class, Number One in the Grade Are All Me

If there had to be someone who was the ultimate prosecutor and a sinner, Yu Huang hoped that it would be her.

Because she was a monster, she had no sense of pain. Even after the apocalypse, when the surviving humans wanted to seek revenge on her, when the blades and spears pierced her, she would not feel pain.

A person who could not even feel pain in death was most suitable to be pushed out to suffer.

Yu Huang asked in a self-deprecating manner, "Do you think I'm very saintly and laughable?"

Was it funny?

No, this was clearly respectable.

When Su Tingxue spoke again, her tone was filled with admiration. "Yu Huang, you're really impressive." Su Tingxue felt that she was inferior to Yu Huang. "I really like you. If we lived in the same era, I would definitely become good friends with you."

Su Tingxue thought about how she was a dead person and had no hope of revival. Yu Huang was also a girl that she found pleasing to the eye. Su Tingxue was willing to tell Yu Huang the true secret of a Purifying Spirit Master.

"After I became a Level 5 Purifying Spirit Master, my cultivation level encountered a bottleneck, and I had the feeling that I would never advance. Thus, I began to go out for inspiration. On the way, I encountered mutated plants that were Purifying Spirit Plants. When I encountered Beast Tamers with impure beast bloodlines, I purified spirits for Beast Tamers. Slowly, I discovered that after I successfully cast the Purifying Spirit Spell on others, the hatred and killing intent in my heart were slowly purified, and my cultivation level was gradually rising."

"At that moment, I finally understood the truth of a Purifying Spirit Master. We Purifying Spirit Masters never purify others, but ourselves. After I let go of my hatred, my cultivation level began to advance by leaps and bounds, and I quickly became a Level 9 Purifying Spirit Master."

Hearing this, Yu Huang sensed that something was wrong. "Since you have already let go of your hatred, why did you plant the Spirit Restraining Parasite on the Su family?"

Su Tingxue remained silent.

Just as Yu Huang thought that Su Tingxue had fallen asleep again, Su Tingxue finally opened her mouth. "The Spirit Restraining Parasite was something I researched in my early years. After I understood the true meaning of Purifying Spirit Masters, I hid that thing in the forbidden room. However, someone sneaked into the forbidden room and saw the recipe for the Spirit Restraining Parasite. He secretly planted the Spirit Restraining Parasite on the Su Clan."

"It was only twenty years later, on the day my cultivation level was about to break through to the level-10 Purifying Spirit Master level, that the six great cultivation families worked together to take down my old nest. They found the recipe for the Spirit Restraining Parasite in my study room and tied me up before sending me to the Su family without any explanation, then forced me to kneel down and apologize to them. At that time, I knew that someone had actually used me to deal with the entire Su family."

"However, the six families refused to listen to my explanations. They insisted that I was the one who did it and even called for witnesses..." At this point, Su Tingxue seemed to have been agitated.

She instantly turned into a ghost and roared, "Xuan Ye! That heartless man Xuan Ye actually used me and betrayed me!"

"Xuan Ye! You'll die a horrible death!"

"I'm going to kill you! I'm going to hell with you!"

Su Tingxue's voice became sharp. Yu Huang felt a headache when she heard her cries. She quickly deactivated her Spiritual Abode's sense of hearing and took the bag home.