Chapter 104: Mutated Devouring Beast

On the Holy Spirit Continent, there were many people who knew that the Prime Master had a personal disciple. There were also many people who knew that the personal disciple's name was Linyuan, but there were very few people who knew that Linyuan's surname was Ji.

Apart from his master, Yin Mingjue, only Yin Mingjue's personal attendant, Yin Donghai, knew.

But how did that young lady know his name?

Ji Linyuan couldn't figure it out.

Sheng Xiao was surprised to hear Ji Linyuan's name from Yu Huang. He asked Yu Huang, "You know his name?"

Yu Huang felt strange when she heard Sheng Xiao's question. According to her father, she was kidnapped by Yin Mingchong's people when she was only three months old. But what kind of memories could a three-month-old baby have?

Yu Huang shook her head and explained, "I don't know his name. I just think the name Linyuan will be more beautiful with the surname Ji."

In order to hide her guilt, Yu Huang asked Sheng Xiao, "Don't you think so?"

Sheng Xiao nodded. "That's a good name. Let's get down to business."

Yu Huang had been to the Myriad Book Pavilion once and was familiar with the layout.

The Myriad Book Pavilion was divided into Bird Pavilion, Sea Beast Pavilion, Plant Pavilion, and Beast Pavilion. The insect-type beasts were temporarily stored in the Plant Pavilion because of the small number of species.

Yu Huang and Sheng Xiao went straight to the plant store. They found the insect file on the west side of the second floor according to the instructions.

Yu Huang said to Sheng Xiao, "You read it from the left while I read from the right."

"Okay."

Although there were fewer types of insects in the beast form, there were still two bookshelves full of them. The two of them started reading from 10 o'clock to 3 o'clock in the morning. They did not rest for more than 15 minutes during this period. However, they did not find a beast form that was completely compatible with Anna Tao's beast form.

After reading the last book, Yu Huang still did not find the answer she wanted. She closed the book and looked up at Sheng Xiao. She muttered, "Perhaps her beast form does not belong to the insect specialization."

Yu Huang's eyes lit up when she thought about how Mr. Zhong was a mobile encyclopedia. Perhaps he knew Anna's beast form. She said to Sheng Xiao, "If only we can contact Mr. Zhong. We can ask him."

Sheng Xiao looked at the long corridor outside the hall of the Myriad Book Pavilion and said softly, "You don't have to ask Mr. Zhong. It's the same if you ask the gatekeeper."

Senior Brother?

"Let's try our luck."

After leaving the botany hall, the two of them stood on the stairs outside the gate of the hall of the Myriad Book Pavilion. Sheng Xiao said to the empty night sky, "Mr. Linyuan, I have something that I don't understand. Please enlighten me."

The empty air suddenly distorted as an old man's figure slowly condensed.

Ji Linyuan lowered his head and stood below. He walked up to the two of them.

Ji Linyuan stared at Yu Huang thoughtfully for a while before nodding at Sheng Xiao. "What is it?"

Sheng Xiao asked Ji Linyuan humbly, "I would like to ask Mr. Linyuan if there is a beast that looks like an ant but has teeth?"