Chapter 68: Saint Xuan Ye

"That's right. I'm Su Tingxue." The voice of the black mist was still sharp, but if one listened carefully, they would find it filled with sorrow and desolation.

The mocking smile in Yu Huang's eyes froze.

However, she quickly regained her senses and determined that she was lying. "Blackie, you're a spiritual body that has been dead for many years, right? When you died, Purifying Spirit Grand Master Su Tingxue was still alive, right? Did you know that Su Tingxue passed away six hundred years ago?!"

The little black ball fell silent when it heard this.

Yu Huang thought that it was because she had seen through its lie and it felt helpless, so it chose to remain silent.

Yu Huang lost her patience. Just as she was about to crush it, she heard that thing murmur, "So it's been six hundred years?"

When Yu Huang heard this murmur, for some reason, she loosened her grip.

The black fog continued, "It's been 600 years. I didn't expect that I, Su Tingxue, had actually slept for 600 years! It's been 600 years. That person..."

Black Mist suddenly asked, "Has the Su family of Kui Mountain been revived?"

Yu Huang felt perplexed. Could this black fog really be Su Tingxue?

Yu Huang told it, "No. Back then, the Su family of Kui Mountain was unable to recover and had never risen again."

The other party asked anxiously, "Have all the descendants of the Su family of Kui Mountain died?"

Yu Huang wanted to roll her eyes. "Dead?" That didn't exist.

Yu Huang told the black fog, "Although the Su family of Kui Mountain is no longer glorious, the descendants of the Su family of Kui Mountain are very capable. One of the only two Rank 9 Purifying Spirit Masters in the world now is Saint Xuan Ye, a descendant of the Su family of Kui Mountain. Ever since Xuan Ye became a Rank 9 Purifying Spirit Master 30 years ago, the Su family of Kui Mountain has had a faint hope of revival."

"You wish for the Su family of Kui Mountain to die. In that case, you can only be reborn and kill the Su family of Kui Mountain once again."

The black fog instantly struggled excitedly when it heard this, and its sharp voice was filled with unwillingness as it shouted furiously, "Xuan Ye? That bastard Su Xuanye is still alive? My body and soul have been destroyed, and I've been buried in the Black Dome Mountain for an entire six hundred years, yet Su Xuanye is actually still alive!"

"I can't accept this!"

The ball of black mist, wanting to break free from her restraints and regain freedom, struggled incessantly in Yu Huang's palm.

After Yu Huang heard the words of the black fog, she finally believed it.

If it wasn't for the deep-seated hatred in its heart, its tone wouldn't be filled with hatred.

"Are you really Su Tingxue?" Yu Huang was skeptical.

Upon hearing Yu Huang's words, the black fog seemed to have finally regained some rationality. It slowly calmed down and stopped struggling.

It could not cause any trouble since it was in Yu Huang's hands. It told Yu Huang, "I am Su Tingxue."

"Prove it to me." Yu Huang was not stupid enough to believe her words easily.

However, Su Tingxue was only a spiritual body now. How could she prove it to Yu Huang?

The black mist paused for nearly a minute before saying, "I can't prove my identity through any method, but I know Su Xuanye. I overheard what you said to your master. Are you going to visit Su Xuanye tomorrow morning?"